Am I being mugged off? (P3 service)

Jehuty

I recently paid £225 at main dealer for a major service inc. coolant + £200 for plugs. Got a Leaf as a courtesy car for the day too, fun for a while but much better driving home in the Z.

Interestingly the paperwork showed three levels of service bronze, silver, gold so I expect the dealers still looking to rip us off if we are not careful. I'll scan the sheet if anyone interested.

£200 for plugs, did they change the coolant and brake fluid..... :scare: :scare:

Yes, Coolant and Brake fluid changed as part of the 'gold' service. I priced up plugs at £100+ for six and adding an hours labour on that it didn't seem too extortionate.

Your garage is £100 per hour then.. WoW, my garage and I would be outside on the pavement

having a "discussion" if they tried to charge me a ton per hour..!! :scare: :scare:

I factor in that they give a car to run about in, last month that was for 6 hours. No faffing hiring a car for the day/getting a second driver to pick up/drop off or lift to/from station and associated hanging around.

Never having used an indy, what's the deal when having work done?