redzed8 350z daily

redzed8

Thanks man yeah guna look sweet when there fitted.

I priced the bonnet up last week 306 pounds which was next on the list but these lights popped up for 300 odd pounds and i had to have them :)

Edited by redzed8

Where did you find the lights for 300 .... Bargain !!

Car looks great :)

+1 managed to source mine for circa £450-500 and thought that was a bargain. 300 all in is unheard of!

It was a unplanned mod to get the headlights but when i seen them for that cheap i got them because the likely hood of me finding two again will be very slim specially for that price :).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Gave her a wash and wax the other day :)

20150925_120348.jpg

Shes only done 2600 miles odd since i last did the oil and filter but as the filters are only cheap and oil for me is free i flushed the oil out twice with fresh oil then filled her back up with a new filter and oil.

spotted a facelift bumper online which i bought for cheap and have sanded down and getting it ready for paint.

20151005_144507.jpg

Il be keeping the standard bumper and trims just incase i want to swap it back anytime. Also i need to get all the trims and arch liners for the new bumper too which shouldn't be too hard.

Only a couple more bits to get before i have a few parts resprayed.

hopefully bring this back to show room condition one day .

thanks for looking

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Gave her a little clean on mothers day as we all planned a little family cruise with our mum.

Little reflectie

2016-03-08%2008.56.51_zpsru2ftzqg.jpg

20160306_113654_zpsgq7sdh1f.jpg

20160306_124704_zpsewfnrktk.jpg

The Grey m3 is my little sisters car, silver m3 is her partners, the mustang is my mums.

Then we all had a drive to cheddar which was pretty chilled out.

Next couple of hundred miles il be changing the oil and filters on the zed then have a couple of panels painted.

• Like 1

20160306_124704_zpsewfnrktk.jpg

The Grey m3 is my little sisters car, silver m3 is her partners, the mustang is my mums.

Then we all had a drive to cheddar which was pretty chilled out.

Erm... Wait a min, are you saying on that day, y'all ain't sharing car or being passengers in other car, so each individual drive their own car???

No mj86 my mums car was full with my sisters and stepdad. My zed only had me init my sister had one of her boys in her m3 and the silver m3 had his boy in it.

But eitherway wasnt a big deal as thats the point of a cruise:) .

Edited by redzed8
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not done alot on the zed recently as ive been saving for an rx7 , but one thing that really annoyed me about the car was the cup holder never sat flush and the previous owner broke it and glued it back together.

Found this little gem on ebay brand new and banged on an 11.30 bid and won it .

Before

20160429_100007_zpsgvqmuya2.jpg

After

20160429_100509_zpsjbsx6gkb.jpg

Finally sits flush when closed

20160429_100458_zpsnhlo5tkp.jpg

Very happy with that . I know its only little but makes a huge difference as it was buggin the hell out of me haha.