TopGear

Jetpilot

I hope they actually review some cars........... :dry: Getting quite bored of all the specials and races with boats, planes, hot air balloons, submarines, tanks, spaceships, ...........

I think they should stop spending so much time and money doing xmas specials leaving only 9 episodes a year, and do 20 normal episodes about cars. :boxing:

• Like 6

The Huracan review might've been decent if they'd spent less money on flashy cut always and fancy editing, and more time talking about the actual car.

How does it feel, how just it handle, steering, suspension, power, talking about any of these would've been a start!

• Like 1

The Huracan review might've been decent if they'd spent less money on flashy cut always and fancy editing, and more time talking about the actual car.

How does it feel, how just it handle, steering, suspension, power, talking about any of these would've been a start!

i can read all that in a magazine

and to joe public they really couldnt give a toss about the finer details a film quality slidey smoke action scene is what will keep them switched on

top gear is for the masses its not an enthusiasts show

and to honest listening to tiff or plato on fifth gear talking that stuff is about as entertaining as watching a brick wall

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 3