Engine Bay Bolts (Group Buy #3 - Closed)

Paddy78

I have been asked about another Group Buy by a couple of members over the past few months, so here we go again...

HR, DE and now Strut bolts also available... although the Strut bolts are a bit pricey due to not being able to get a bulk discount and M10 fine pitch being almost impossible to source.

I have delivered over 20 sets of these and other members seem happy. :thumbs:

Bolts1.jpg

Bolts2.jpg

Bay+6.jpg

Bolts3.jpg

Option 1 - DE Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-41 (82 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £52 Delivered

Option 2 - HR Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-14 (1-13 are basically identical in position with 14 being for the left hand airbox on the HR) and 39-44 (40 Pieces) - £32.50 Delivered

Option 3 - DE Kit + Engine Cover - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-48 (90 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £59 Delivered

Option 4 - DE Kit + Engine Cover + Strut Bolts - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-56 (106 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £99 Delivered (The Strut Bolts are £3 each not including delivery!! hence the total price and you will need to specify whether you have a spacer or not)

Option 5 - DE Engine Cover Only - Bolts/Washers 45-48 (8 Pieces) - £9 Delivered

Option 6 - DE Strut Bolts Only - Bolts/Washers 49-56 (16 Pieces) - £44 Delivered (The Strut Bolts are £3 each not including delivery!! hence the total price and you will need to specify whether you have a spacer or not)

The Kits are available in the following Colours:

Blue Blue.jpg Black Black.jpg Red Red.jpg Gold Gold.jpg Silver Silver.jpg

Please Note:

• I will not place an order for the bolts / washers until I have a minimum of 10 orders (At least 7/10 have to be DE variations).
  • I will not place the order with the suppliers until everyone has paid in full.
  • Delivery is usually about 2-3 weeks after the last payment is made.
  • I am using 2 different suppliers for the countersunk and cup washers so they may be slightly different shades / colours.
  • Buying a set for myself has cost well over £100, so you are getting a bargain! Pro-Bolt would charge you well over £160 for the full set here!

Please put your names down if interested:

i.e. Paddy78 - Blue - Option 4 (£99) - Spacer

1. Elliot350 - Black - Option 4 (£99) - Spacer

2. burgs - Red - Option 2 (£32.50)

3. gumpy000 - Blue - Option 4 (£99) - Spacer

3.5 Hell presidente - Blue - Options 5 & 6 (£51) - Spacer + lots of washers

3.6 telboy83 - Blue - Option 6 (£44)

4. THUNDERZED - Black - Option 3 (£59)

5. SHEZZA - Red - Option 4 (£99)

5.5 Cal - Red - Option 6 (£44)

6. PPod - Black - Option 4 (£99)

6.5 Garyt350z - Red - Option 6 (£44)

7. DrMatt - Red - Option 3 (£59)

8. mrt - Blue - Option 2 (£32.50)

Mods: Please let me know if I'm breaching any of the trading rules or if I owe you money? I don't intend to start a business, just trying to help other members save a bit of money. :D

Paddy :thumbs:

Edited by Paddy78

Hi paddy. Would like option 2 in red please, sorry on my phone so not sure how to copy and paste. Thanks.

Added to the list. :)

We need a kit for the 370z :D

I need some bolt lengths, sizes and quantities and I'm sure something could be done. :D

Put me down for option 5 and 6 please for DE in blue :thumbs:

No spacer, but i intend to install one towards summer.

If you're getting a spacer then you'd need longer bolts for the strut. I think they'll be too long without one in place, so you probably won't be able to fit the strut bolts immediately. Let me know what you want to do. The strut bolts are too expensive to include both lengths, unless you don't mind paying an extra £18? That seems a bit excessive as one set will only ever be used.

Hi paddy. Would like option 2 in red please, sorry on my phone so not sure how to copy and paste. Thanks.

I need some bolt lengths, sizes and quantities and I'm sure something could be done. :D

If you're getting a spacer then you'd need longer bolts for the strut. I think they'll be too long without one in place, so you probably won't be able to fit the strut bolts immediately. Let me know what you want to do. The strut bolts are too expensive to include both lengths, unless you don't mind paying an extra £18? That seems a bit excessive as one set will only ever be used.

Would it be possible to just put some washers on the longer ones or is that not recommended? If not i will take the longer one's and hang fire until i get a spacer.

I might possibly be getting a spacer in the future, could you not just fit the longer strut bolts as if you had a spacer. Would it just mean that the gap between the plenum and strut bar would be bigger ?

• Like 1

Would it be possible to just put some washers on the longer ones or is that not recommended? If not i will take the longer one's and hang fire until i get a spacer.

That's a good call. I have a load of M10 washers you could use so I'll chuck them in! :thumbs:

Added to The list.

• Like 1

That's a good call. I have a load of M10 washers you could use so I'll chuck them in! :thumbs:

Added to The list.

Awesome mate thank you :yahoo:

I might possibly be getting a spacer in the future, could you not just fit the longer strut bolts as if you had a spacer. Would it just mean that the gap between the plenum and strut bar would be bigger ?

You could fit the longer bolts, but I can't guarantee that they'd screw all the way down without the spacer as there is 10mm difference. You could add washers if they didn't so you could use them once you do get one?

You could fit the longer bolts, but I can't guarantee that they'd screw all the way down without the spacer as there is 10mm difference. You could add washers if they didn't so you could use them once you do get one?

Are you referring to the plenum bolts paddy or the strut bolts. From what I can make out you get two lengths for the plenum in a kit, for use with or without spacer. For the strut you have to choose which length. Do you not just raise the strut bar up to miss the plenum if you had a spacer, by putting something under the strut bar ,thus having to use longer bolts. If so could you not just do that with or without the spacer fitted ? Sorry for being a pain.

Are you referring to the plenum bolts paddy or the strut bolts. From what I can make out you get two lengths for the plenum in a kit, for use with or without spacer. For the strut you have to choose which length. Do you not just raise the strut bar up to miss the plenum if you had a spacer, by putting something under the strut bar ,thus having to use longer bolts. If so could you not just do that with or without the spacer fitted ? Sorry for being a pain.

Not being a pain at all and I think that would work. I'll see if I can get any of the strut spacers to add to the kit... They can't be that expensive.

Not being a pain at all and I think that would work. I'll see if I can get any of the strut spacers to add to the kit... They can't be that expensive.

Ah I didn't relise that you got the strut spacers with the plenum spacer. Makes sense now.

With the longer bolts the plenum will be fine without a spacer installed.

The strut, is another question. 35mm without the Alu spacer installed lifting the strut could be an issue. In fact I tell you what, I'll test it this morning.

I'll come back to you.

I've got tarmac strutt same as pic shown and haven't got a plenum spacer yet but thinking of getting one,I'm sure the strutt is meant to still fit without a spacer is that correct?if so would I need small bolts or still need the long ones?

The plenum spacer comes with spacers for the strut so that they still fit. What I'll do is just provide longer bolts and include strut spacers so the bolts fit regardless.