Engine Bay Bolts (Group Buy #3 - Closed)

Paddy78

Sorry guys, just got my PC up and running again today. I'll send out the pm's for payment etc. by the end of the day.

Always room for one more Karl! :)

cheers bud :thumbs:

will send over the money soon as i get the pm

thanks

Karl

• 1 month later...

What's going on with this then ?

Paid a few weeks ago and no updates ?

Did you not get paddy's message ?

Sent 23 April 2015 - 23:08

Another quick update. Everything has arrived except the Cup Washers which are not in stock. I don't know how long a delay this will be as it has taken 3 weeks before when they have had them!

Telboy / Cal, I'll be sending your kits out in the next few days though as they don't need these.

Paddy

I've been giving updates via PM, were you not included? There was an issue with the supplier of the cup washers, but they should arrive no later than the end of next week. I'll then start sending the kits out. I've apologised for the delay, but not much I can do about that I'm afraid. I'm not a business, nor am I making any money from this so I can't help if suppliers are slow to deliver.

Please see below pictures of bolts etc. waiting to be packaged in case you think I've done one with your money! :)

Bolts%2BSmall.jpg

If you want any other info then please send me a PM?

Everything has arrived now, so will take me a couple of days to bag up and send out. I'll aim to have everything posted by the end of the week with 2 exceptions:

mrt - as he has asked for postage later.

Gumpy000 - As I will see him at Supercar Siege on Sunday (As long as he doesn't mind) :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have been asked about another Group Buy by a couple of members over the past few months, so here we go again...

HR, DE and now Strut bolts also available... although the Strut bolts are a bit pricey due to not being able to get a bulk discount and M10 fine pitch being almost impossible to source.

I have delivered over 20 sets of these and other members seem happy. :thumbs:

Bolts1.jpg

Bolts2.jpg

Bay+6.jpg

Bolts3.jpg

Option 1 - DE Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-41 (82 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £52 Delivered

Option 2 - HR Kit - Bolts/Washers 1-14 (1-13 are basically identical in position with 14 being for the left hand airbox on the HR) and 39-44 (40 Pieces) - £32.50 Delivered

Option 3 - DE Kit + Engine Cover - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-48 (90 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £59 Delivered

Option 4 - DE Kit + Engine Cover + Strut Bolts - Bolts/Washers 1-41 and 45-56 (106 Pieces + 18 extra bolts for Spacer) - £99 Delivered (The Strut Bolts are £3 each not including delivery!! hence the total price and you will need to specify whether you have a spacer or not)

Option 5 - DE Engine Cover Only - Bolts/Washers 45-48 (8 Pieces) - £9 Delivered

Option 6 - DE Strut Bolts Only - Bolts/Washers 49-56 (16 Pieces) - £44 Delivered (The Strut Bolts are £3 each not including delivery!! hence the total price and you will need to specify whether you have a spacer or not)

The Kits are available in the following Colours:

Blue Blue.jpg Black Black.jpg Red Red.jpg Gold Gold.jpg Silver Silver.jpg

Please Note:

• I will not place an order for the bolts / washers until I have a minimum of 10 orders (At least 7/10 have to be DE variations).
  • I will not place the order with the suppliers until everyone has paid in full.
  • Delivery is usually about 2-3 weeks after the last payment is made.
  • I am using 2 different suppliers for the countersunk and cup washers so they may be slightly different shades / colours.
  • Buying a set for myself has cost well over £100, so you are getting a bargain! Pro-Bolt would charge you well over £160 for the full set here!

Please put your names down if interested:

i.e. Paddy78 - Blue - Option 4 (£99) - Spacer

1. Elliot350 - Black - Option 4 (£99) - Spacer

2. burgs - Red - Option 2 (£32.50)

3. gumpy000 - Blue - Option 4 (£99) - Spacer

3.5 Hell presidente - Blue - Options 5 & 6 (£51) - Spacer + lots of washers

3.6 telboy83 - Blue - Option 6 (£44)

4. THUNDERZED - Black - Option 3 (£59)

5. SHEZZA - Red - Option 4 (£99)

5.5 Cal - Red - Option 6 (£44)

6. PPod - Black - Option 4 (£99)

6.5 Garyt350z - Red - Option 6 (£44)

7. DrMatt - Red - Option 3 (£59)

8. mrt - Blue - Option 2 (£32.50)

9. eddymon42 - Option 2 HR Gold (£32.50)

Mods: Please let me know if I'm breaching any of the trading rules or if I owe you money? I don't intend to start a business, just trying to help other members save a bit of money. :D

Paddy :thumbs:

• 8 months later...

Sorry mate, not at the moment and don't really have plans to do another as one of the suppliers no longer sells the cup washers for the plenum and throttle body and the replacements had to come from pro-bolt which were ridiculously expensive.

• 5 months later...