Thanks Sly

Roscoe

Just a message to say thanks very much to Sly and the rest of the team at Kaizer motors.

Recently had issues with my 2008 zed showing low oil pressure, after some research and a chat with Sly we decided it would be a good idea to look at the oil gallery gaskets on the rear timing chain cover.

These are known to fail.

Got the car back last night. Sly picked me up from the local train station as I'm about 80 miles away in bedford.

Outstanding service at a great price!

Thanks again!

Ross

• Like 3

Great to know, what was done to the car in the end ?

Oil gallery gaskets replacement with revised gaskets from Nisaan.

Front timing chain cover has to come off and timing chain.

Forgot to mention how clean the workshop is! Everything in its place! Il definitely be going back :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

10-4 for Sly, he fitted my coilovers and must say was very impressed. Down in Whitstable again soon, so need to get the car booked in for an alignment check, as discovered that the knock neither of us could find was coming from the front subframe, where a previous garage had replaced the bannana arm bushes a few years back, 2 bolts had come loose.

Also nice to see someone close to MK, mini meet maybe?

• Like 1

could this be whats causing mine to show low oil?

Possibly your rocker covers on the DE, same as my one. I have to top it up every few weeks (but I also noticed my old oil pan plug wasn't torqued at all !).

So before replacing the covers, I will try this initially:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94723-rocker-cover-grommets-no-need-to-replace-entire-rc/

Mother in law has a bought a flat in Whitstable, and I think we are due to go down there 17th April for a long weekend, so if you are having a BBQ, then let me know and il be there!

Can I book in for 17th for a geo check (post subframe bolt up) and a possible brake bleed please?