2015 Calendar PAYMENT. ****SPARES AVAILABLE****UPDATE P1 SPARES AVAILABLE****

glrnet

Got mine today too. Many thanks to everyone involved in the production of the calendar. :clap::notworthy:

Awesome calendar this year :teeth:

50 forum points to the first that spots the slight hiccup ;)

November?

The font colour thing is quite funny, though. Not a small mistake by any means by the printers. I assume a new supplier will be located for next years :p

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 1

Don't do that

Can somebody post a photo of the first month or any other month, just want to see the style / layout? I didn't like the previous ones, looked so dated as design, sorry, don't shoot me :D

EDIT:

expecting ban :lol: :lol:

Don't do that pleae guys it will spoil if for others who have not received theirs. I'll PM octet something.

Cant help but ask Graham: Is the other small hiccup the first picture(February) being smaller than the others, which are all the same size?

Still a great calendar :thumbs:

Just to clear this up, I actually had no input with regard to photo's etc, I just took the money and sent them out :surrender::)

It's not a problem, but mine seems to have a blank sheet between May and June. . . . . .

Does this mean I get 50 forum points - or do I get blacklisted by Graham as being a troublemaker :blush:

The printers really seem to have done a job this year, eh? However, the pictures are great and the calendar team wherever they are in the world all deserve a special "Thanks"

Edited by ianphampton

• 2 weeks later...