[SOLD]Nismo Chilli Red 350z GT 296 2006 *FOR SALE*

SteveRS

Sadly the time has come to sell my 350z......It's not been an easy decision to make, but I'm finding less and less time to drive it. :cry:

I've had the 350z for 3 years or so now and have only covered around 7000 miles of which I've enjoyed every minute!! No expense has been spared whilst looking after my zed and being quite the perfectionist, I ensure she gets treated the right way. :teeth:

Its a great joy to drive and the nismo exhaust sounds amazing.

So here is the spec:

Colour: Chilli Red

Year: 2006

Mileage: 46000

296bhp GT

Full Service History

MOT

Genuine factory fitted nismo bodykit (rare and no longer available to buy from Nissan)

Genuine Nismo 19" LMGT4 alloy wheels (rare and no longer available to buy from Nissan)

Genuine Nismo S-Tune Cat-Back Exhaust system (approx 1500 miles covered since new, rare and very few available from NIssan)

Genuine Nismo Valve Caps

Genuine Nismo Pillar Garnish Set

Brembo Brake Calipers

Rear Parking Sensors

Black Leather Heated Seats

Electric Folding Mirrors

A/C

Bose Sound System

Bluetooth Phone

Xenon Headlights

RS RDX Stubby aerial

ARK Performance HFC's (very recently fitted)

ARC Polished Cold Air Intake Tube and Filter Box (very rare and no longer available to buy new)

RS Cooling Plate

Red Engine Bay Bolt Kit

Circuit Sports Carbon Fibre Bonnet Dampers

DBA Brake Discs

Ferrodo Pads

Hel CF Brake Lines

Price: £11,500 (with all parts above left on the car)

Private plate NOT included in the sale.

I've noticed recently that the alloy wheels have some white patches on them around the polished rim, so these could do with a refurb. Apparently its quite common with the diamond cut polished parts on these alloys.

Photos

IMG_1080_zps88034a61.jpg

IMG_1076_zps46d01f3b.jpg

IMG_1072_zps2a0b0a64.jpg

IMG_1026_zpsf5a497be.jpg

IMG_1007_zpsd303b666.jpg

IMG_1004_zps1c4e0410.jpg

IMG_0417adjusted_zpseaaa195f.jpg

Edited by Steve@redlinestyling
  • Like 2

Steve!? What!

Great car mate, you can always hitch a ride with me......

Until you get a 370 :thumbs:

:stir:

Greg its one of the hardest decisions I've had to make......not one I'm too fond of to be honest, but I'll see how it goes. I'm yet to put her on autotrader and pistonheads.

Greg its one of the hardest decisions I've had to make......not one I'm too fond of to be honest, but I'll see how it goes. I'm yet to put her on autotrader and pistonheads.

Ah I can imagine mate. I think if some one on here wants it it'll be much better to see her go to a good home. Keep us updated and the worst that could happen is you keep her :)

• Like 1