Dan's 645Ci thread

Ekona

You guys are on the wrong forum. Still you wouldn't have to have a tracker fitted or worry about having your car vandalised. Bit like having an old Land Rover and going into Morrisons. B)

Don't you drive a 350? Don't they get vandalised reasonably often too, being a sports car? :p

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hell yes. Sounds like bloody thunder, that does! B) I didn't really want a quad tip as it can look a bit M6-wannabe, but the stock tips are fractionally oval and most aftermarket tips are either very oval (looks silly) or circular (too small or too chav). The bumper had to be cut a smidge to fit, but it's worth it.

There's a huge deep bellow between 2k and 4k rpm, and then a roar as you chase the redline. When I first saw the guy who made it for me he asked what I wanted in terms of tone, and I just said "muscle car". He got it spot-on, he really did.

And please ignore the smokiness, that was taken just after I'd washed it from a cold start too. Silly place for me to stand :blush:
  • Like 6

Cheers guys :)

I was a little disappointed when I first started it up, but within about 50 miles it had settled down to the perfect tone. There's a hint of rumble when pootling along at 70, but it's only just Thete so not completely ruined the GT aspect of the car.

I can confirm it sets off car alarms n a multi storey car park though :blush:

• Like 2

The more I see this forum, the more chav like it becomes. :thumbdown:

I'm pleased to add my "chaviness" to this thread then.

(Just trying to one-up you a bit Dan ;)

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 3