Wanted; Set of 19" wheels

Craigant

Hi. I have a spare set of 19's that removed from my 350.

Matt Black (No kerb damage on outer rims) Usual wear and tear but nothing to shout about... Tyres are still on but worn out on inside as they were stretched. Only left them of for not to protect rims.

Varrstoen Track ES200 19x9.5 ET22

Varrstoen Track ES200 19x10.5 ET22

Hub Size 73,1 5 x 114,3

I still have the bill of sale purschased in May 2011.

Points to note:

As they are offsett +22 they will not clear the brembos at the front so no issues if you dont have brembos.. If you do then you could run a spacer or shim to clear but you will still need to have enough bolt length left to attach wheel.

I originally had 20mm spacer front and 25mm spacer rear but camber was adjusted to compensate with rear arch roll.

Only other thing which was wierd is that the casting stamp on the inside off alloys says 5x120 ie BMW but they are not. They obviously forgot to change the cast stamp when they made them !!

Anyhow I have pics with them on and off the car

Looking for £500 ono...

Thanks

Derek

Hi. I have a spare set of 19's that removed from my 350.

Matt Black (No kerb damage on outer rims) Usual wear and tear but nothing to shout about... Tyres are still on but worn out on inside as they were stretched. Only left them of for not to protect rims.

Varrstoen Track ES200 19x9.5 ET22

Varrstoen Track ES200 19x10.5 ET22

Hub Size 73,1 5 x 114,3

I still have the bill of sale purschased in May 2011.

Points to note:

As they are offsett +22 they will not clear the brembos at the front so no issues if you dont have brembos.. If you do then you could run a spacer or shim to clear but you will still need to have enough bolt length left to attach wheel.

I originally had 20mm spacer front and 25mm spacer rear but camber was adjusted to compensate with rear arch roll.

Only other thing which was wierd is that the casting stamp on the inside off alloys says 5x120 ie BMW but they are not. They obviously forgot to change the cast stamp when they made them !!

Anyhow I have pics with them on and off the car

Looking for £500 ono...

Thanks

Derek

Any pics? If hes not interested I definitely am :)

Hi Matt

Craigant asked about my location but not heard nothing back. Ian was next on the list but not heard anymore..

Maybe there locations dont know..

Anyhow based in Essex and the wheels are still available for collection..... Dont want to post as they will just get damaged. As i originally noted tyres worn out on inside so they would more than likely need replacing..

Regards

Derek