350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Have considered a short shifter myself; would love to know what you think of the B&M....keep me posted :thumbs:

Sure will do. Choice was B&M, Buddy Club and one more. Forgot which one. I think B&M was a bunch of miles warranty and so. So the only reason I went for it

Definetly have a cruise down the coast with you in September lol Just one thing will there be any trouble getting on and off the ferries over to the islands at all?

Well as far as the ride height you need to have some clearance. Can't be ground level :)

Plus it will come in handy to have bit clearance island roads and trip to beaches. But I have manage to board ferry without any problem. Bit side maneuvers and that will do :D

Great pictures Snjur, ...the Zed look's fantastic. B):teeth:

Thanks mate. Just pick it up this afternoon so I took it for bit driving and haven't taken any proper pictures of interior. After "toy" cars like my Swift Sport Turbo I forgot how a proper car feels and drives. But it has a bling bling effect now

Great pictures Snjur, ...the Zed look's fantastic. B):teeth:

Thanks mate. Just pick it up this afternoon so I took it for bit driving and haven't taken any proper pictures of interior. After "toy" cars like my Swift Sport Turbo I forgot how a proper car feels and drives. But it has a bling bling effect now

Hope you enjoy it and keep up the good work. :D;)

What rear spats and diffuser do you have? Your rear end looks real nice...

Rear spats are from Infinity G35 and rear diffuser hm I forgot the brand. It's carbon fiber purchased is States. I saw it here couple of group buys where organized

Edited by Snjur