350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Hehehe i plan to visit one day some big meet in EU or UK. Last was in Germany now in May but it seams like curse always when is some meet I'm abroad for work

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Love how this car is shaping up. Must be one of the best in Europe. I could only hope to have mine like this.

Woow thanks but I'm way from the best in anyway. I think just an good tuned Z. When it comes to looks there are way much better Z's around. Engine and technicalities yes very good. But I think must be out there for sure bunch of awesome Z which are not online.

I think yours won't be any less. You have been awaiting a long time and things have start moving I good direction for you. So bit by bit I think you are coming there :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/09/2017 at 11:48, Sargara said:

I really like the spoiler, whats it called? (brand etc). Does it replace the OEM fittings or did you have to get the boot lid holes smoothed first? Cheers

Got it over Facebook from dude in Poland.

Oem mounting holes and 99% good fitment

Screenshot_2017-09-10-20-33-12-753_com.facebook.katana.png

So mainly we are coming to max of car performance. I was looking thinking  wondering whether to upgrade to Billet compressor wheels but still haven't decided on it. Im not sure what can be gained on Mitsubishi TD06-20g turbines.

I really wouldn't like to lose spool and to move powerband do the "right" side of RPM gauge. Perfect would be to remain same spool with bit of extra power "up".

During installation of Kelford cams i will replace distribution although it hasn't got many miles but i hope that this is last opening of the engine for a while so last opportunity.

And this is it. I really keep fingers cross to squeeze 700 bhp with cams.

If not I will than go with water meth to reach this numbers.

That is some benchmark and we can rest the case.

• Like 2

So finally completed my biggest wish. Track the bike and car in the same day :teeth:

Long story short car is awesome on track. Mods that allowed me to abuse the car all afternoon are Skunk2 Alpha radiator and modified bumper. Coolant temperature was 93° degrees and Oil was 121° (Fuchs Titan Pro S).

Meister GT1's are spot on. Although i haven't went full hard due to track condition as it is bit bumpy and I have adjusted them Front on -5 to full hard and Rear -6, behaviour of car was so predictable, stabile. It was really easy to drive it. I would say even boring as most of my friend who i taxi said woow there is no drama.

Brakes DBA T3 2 piece rotors in front and rear DBA T3 solid rotors combined with Carbotech XP10 where up to task. Car was stopping phenomenally. In all afternoon I didn't notice a fading feeling on pedal. So definitely confirmed my thoughts on OEM caliper if combined with proper rotors and pads they are quite good.

This was my second time on track with Z but actually first time that I could run lap after lap as first time i had overheating issues due to OEM bumper and radiator.

On first run i have managed to go 01:50,2 which is quite good time at least I think so. I take for reference the "fastest" 350Z time was 01:41 by a lad who spent much time on track and did this time on slicks bbk and expensive suspension upgrades.

I reckon by the end of the day Ive manage to shave for sure second from initial time.

Yokohamas AD08R did great job too I didn't feel any fading plus after almost 40 laps on a track which is famous for it abrasive asphalt and ruining tyres they are still in good shape.

All in all im so pleased and happy to complete so many laps most of them fast without any single fault or error from car. Awesome car

IMG_20170918_130428.jpg

IMG-20170919-WA0041.jpg

IMG_20170918_182020.jpg

received_10209966247585187.jpeg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, stirkac said:

Wow man, what an amazing car you have here!

Can I ask you for wheel + tire specs? I'll be replacing my stockers soon :)

Hope to see you around, I've visited few events already in Zagreb but never saw your car yet.

Hi

Wheel specs are 

Front 9x18 ET 15

Rear 10x18 ET25 with wheel spacer 15mm

Tyres AD08R 245/40/18 and 265/40/18

Most of the time im laying low around capital. Here and there some track day or 1/4 mile event. 

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rounding up this year with last batch of parts.

So I have picked up a harness bar ( black color) and set of second hand 4 point Sparco 4 point seat belts black with blue Sparco logo.

I remember that from my previous car which i sold to buddy a OMP Corsica steering wheel was left behind. I belive 350mm not 100% sure.

I always had a soft sport for that wheel just feels right.

Which reminds me i need to buy a wheel hub to remain standard height so suggestions are more than welcome.

Took from Chris on Black Friday deal set of Neo Chrome engine bay dress up bolt kit and for the last set of some fancy wheels.

Will picture up all together once all goodies arrive

• 4 weeks later...

Finally Work Emotion T7R 2 piece from StevoD.

For now front ones are poking out. Will need to see what can be done there as car is on stock geometry settings. Maybe if I go with more agressive camber like 2° degrees they will line with arches. 

I was afraid how they will look on car due to center colour but in person they look awesome 

IMG_20180110_155947.jpg

IMG_20180110_155917.jpg

IMG_20180110_161040.jpg

IMG_20180110_155836.jpg

IMG_20180110_155927.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks. I think once side steps and splitter at front are mounted in Piano Black color it will be quite good.

Im tempted to wrap rear of the car as well in gloss black. Something similar to Peugeot 308gti 2 tone color

10 hours ago, TT350 said:

Why not just get bigger turbos to get your 700bhp? If all the ancillary parts can cope too.

I was thinking on it but... Than i need new manifolds plus new turbines it's quite costly.

We are just now in progress of installing Kelford Cams T182 which are Turbo spec cams.

I'm hoping that with cams we are going to get this extra what in top end to overpass 700 bhp.

If not than i will go with Methanol

Edited by Snjur