370z A45 West Midlands (BP garage)

Psychopav

Just in traffic and it floats past me at about 5 mph, after an uncontrollable "niiiiice" leaving my gob i was greeted with a polite flash, a nod and even a wave :-) the next time i passed...i really wanted to shout over 'can we swap' he he im so jealous of u 70' lot!

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Psychopav
  • Like 1

Just in traffic and it floats past me at about 5 mph, after an uncontrollable "niiiiice" leaving my gob i was greeted with a polite flash, a nod and even a wave :-) the next time i passed...i really wanted to shout over 'can we swap' he he im so jealous of u 70' lot!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

was it a 11 plate blue one?

Hmmmmm if memory serves, t'was a '13 plate silver beast ending in YAY - sums it up ha ha...

ahh ok it wasn't the one I was thinking of... I see them on Charter Ave sometimes in the morning (just off the A45) and exchange a flash/nod/wave with them too!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm if memory serves, t'was a '13 plate silver beast ending in YAY - sums it up ha ha...

ahh ok it wasn't the one I was thinking of... I see them on Charter Ave sometimes in the morning (just off the A45) and exchange a flash/nod/wave with them too!

Often see that blue one

Saw a silver one round there other day didn't get the plate tho