JAE 2015

gaz300

Would love to come down for this event. Got a lot on this year with weddings ( my daughters being one of them) but have liked the FB page and will keep up to date on it and confirm for definate by early August :D

Hi Irn Bru we have a few members coming down from Scotland for JAE :) I can stick your name down now as a maybe then you can confirm nearer the date.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to arrive on the Friday? I don't think I can get the Friday off work so travelling up Thursday may not be an option mate.

Cheers

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

Yes you can arrive any day from Thursday to Sunday. More details will be posted when Jap Club give out more information on the show.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i live in Newark and at present am due to be off work when this show is on, so it would be pretty daft to miss it really!!

Could you add my name to the list please with my standard (although that might change!!) 370Z roadster please?

We do have loads of rota changes going on at work right now, so i might have to cancel around july time, but fingers crossed it works out ok and i can still come along!

Niki :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys is there any more room on stand?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Names about to be added Niki and Dann :thumbs: Still plenty of room so get your names down people this is the big one.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive just noticed this post and this festival

I'd be keen for this if some of the other lot from Scotland wanted to get a convoy down.

You are more than welcome Jeff. We have at least two members from 300zx.co.uk coming down from Scotland (Jaikai and toolboxtrev) so let me know if you want your name added to the list mate.

Ive just noticed this post and this festival

I'd be keen for this if some of the other lot from Scotland wanted to get a convoy down.

You are more than welcome Jeff. We have at least two members from 300zx.co.uk coming down from Scotland (Jaikai and toolboxtrev) so let me know if you want your name added to the list mate.

Yeah add my name to the list please. There is a slight possibility of me getting called offshore but hopefully it won't come to that.

I think oldbonesmgee is coming down with me also for the weekend in his 370.