2015 Event List

Grundy

Trax@Silverstone... Definitely going ahead this year and I shall be sorting that out if there are no objections, will post the thread later/tomorrow

Great show,fantastic track sessions and a lot to organise especially with several car clubs involved.

A big thank you Rose on behalf of the 350z club for taking this on again.

• Like 2

Trax@Silverstone... Definitely going ahead this year and I shall be sorting that out if there are no objections, will post the thread later/tomorrow

What exactly are you sorting out? Is this not something for a club REO to organise if we are to have a club presence, or is this a joint effort with another club?

What exactly are you sorting out? Is this not something for a club REO to organise if we are to have a club presence, or is this a joint effort with another club?

they've organised the last two events at trax.

#teamtarmac

Its a joint effort with another club 300zx G Man. sexycrayola organised it last year along with Japfest 2

• Like 1

#teamtarmac

Who, our REO's? If that's the case then I'm pretty sure they'll have an eye on it.

#teamtarmac

Who, our REO's? If that's the case then I'm pretty sure they'll have an eye on it.

don't think any of them go to trax. Too many people seem to think its just a chav fest :lol: when in fact it's a awesome event. One of the best in the year.

#teamtarmac

#teamtarmac

don't think any of them go to trax. Too many people seem to think its just a chav fest :lol: when in fact it's a awesome event. One of the best in the year.

#teamtarmac

Grundy the chav went so there not wrong

And ya rekt us Mota bruv

• Like 1