Oh ****. Rear-ended by old lady in West London this afternoon.

dajw

Hope it goes well for you.

I was ok in the end and the majority of people are,

I'm just saying take care its not always as straight cut as its made out to be.

My car was parked at the time and there were witnesses including myself but the TP still denied reversing into my drivers door and his insurance company refused to pay out.

• Like 1

Yeah me too, but I can also understand that if someone has their car trashed through no fault of their own that they should be allowed something similar, just don't agree with the inflated prices :surrender:

They should be allowed, I just don't think they should take it.

Don't see why not if there is better regulation, after all someone with a more expensive car would be paying more insurance in the first place... maybe some kind of incentive if you downscale possibly?

Because every time someone takes an expensive courtesy car, every single person pays for it with their premiums. If folks only ever took the cheapest thing, like an Aygo, then premiums would come down.

Not disagreeing but if someone bumps my Jag, why should I drive an Aygo for a month or so? Like I said if my insurance was cheaper in the first place and clearly stated that all I could have is an Aygo then fair enough :)

The system is the problem as 'costs' are claimed against the other persons insurance so people think I will have what I want, same with injury claims.

I distinctly remember someone moaning a while back about a $hitty courtesy car, now who was that.....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our poor Aygo has tears coming from his headlights now......

I have a supercharged Teknica K13 with the DIG S engine.

Great fun when you keep your foot in and its returning 55mpg about town.

(Official EU Combined economy of 65.7mpg)

97bhp @ 5,600rpm, 107lb ft @ 4,400rpm :scare: from a 1.2

When I think my 2.0l Opel Manta GTE had something like 107bhp things have moved on a tad.

• Like 1