0-60 times anyone - FI ?

Pritchard

It's just willy waving. Could have alllllllllll the ponies in the world and still be a @*!# driver

At this point I would just like to say

The 350 had 508HP at the rear wheels (with NOS) and did about a 4.2 0-60 running on warm 888's

The 370 has 440HP at the wheels (no NOS) haven't tried 0-60 yet

The Radical is around 500HP per ton and the 0-60 is to fast to actually measure

Which just leaves me to say

MINES BIGGER THAN YOURS

:lol:

:sorry: just seemed like the right thing to reply :shrug:

Don't worry I'm well aware I have issues :lol:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 4

Or buy a motorbike.

I am guessing you havent had a big sports bike ;) However fast they might be on paper, try putting that power through one wheel from a standing start :)

Like so .....

DSCN4319.jpg

• Like 1

I would've thought that if purely wanted to improve the 0-60 time you would be better spending the money on launch control, suspension tyres etc to get the power you already have down as efficiently as possible.

^^This plus you could also spend the money on some crazy short ratio gearbox with no top end and new rear diff to really increase the 0-60 potential. ;)

Or buy a motorbike.

I am guessing you havent had a big sports bike ;) However fast they might be on paper, try putting that power through one wheel from a standing start :)

Like so .....

Holton Heath i do believe?

No that would be a public road and never happen ;)

Good eye though mate :)

This must be by far the most useless thread replies I have ever had.

i had to double check my opening post to make sure i didnt start it with ''which induction kit is the best for power'' or ''do racing stripes make my car go faster?''

:shrug:

unsubscribing :(

This must be by far the most useless thread replies I have ever had.

Perhaps that tells you how little people are interested with 0-60 times then buddy :)

People have tried to give you constructive views on it, even provided links where you can find out the accurate 0-60 time of x car with x hp and x weight under perfect conditions, what more do you need?

An answer can only be as good as the question ;)

Very Philosophical Dan :lol:

I know there has been hate for 0-60 but I am that guy who loves a 0-60 stat :lol: Yes I am pr!ck :)

found a semi decent app on android called car performance that measures 0-60 times. Downloaded it last night while in my mates 3.2 TT MK2, tells you the speed you are doing at any given time which we checked and it was pretty accurate.

You come to a complete halt and get the timer ready, obviously uses the GPS on your phone. You hit start but the timer will only start as soon as you start moving. Timed my mates car at 6.1 seconds to 60, given the ground was wet and the stated time was 5.9 its a fairly good measure I think. It also calculates the quarter mile but obviously, which has been pointed out here: 0-60 isn't a good indication of 60-100.

Still a cool app IMO.

I worked out my 0-60 to be around 4.3 secs give or take couple of tenths. But that time only ever matters on santa pod. 40 to 100+ there isn't a lot that will keep up. I've got a video of me closing the gap on a brand new vanquish on the top gear run way. Also held of a GTR up to 160mph before he started over taking as well

Also held of a GTR up to 160mph before he started over taking as well

On a private road I am sure :teeth:

... there was a 30mph sign on the road, does that mean private? :lol: :lol:

:lol: Dunsfold race track on main run way. Got video somewhere :thumbs:

Edited by A9H-RX
  • Like 1