Calling all GT4 Owners

WoREoD

(I’ve been thinking this over for a while and, hopefully, with the board owners permission, I’d like to go ahead….)

Given some of the discussions I’ve seen regarding GT4 limited edition numbers, colour quantities, sale of plates on e-bay, etc, I think it might be a nice idea to keep a REGISTER of the GT4 limited edition vehicles.

I propose to keep a small spreadsheet of any information GT4 owners care to send me.

This information will NOT be disclosed in detail to any source, but MAY be disclosed in summary form (e.g. How many cars on the register, what colours, and patterns in LE number or VIN).

Any personal information supplied will not be disclosed to ANY source without the explicit permission of the specific owner.

So what would be good to know? Here are three groupings for anyone who’d like to participate:

Group A (Essential):

1) Limited Edition Number

2) Vehicle Identification Number

3) Which Colour (UY or K)

Group B (Nice to have):

4) Original Registration Number

5) Date First Registered

6) Current Registration Number

Group C (Totally Optional)

7) Owners Name

8) Contact E-mail

9) Contact Telephone

10) Dealer Options Fitted

11) Accessories Fitted

12) Modifications Fitted (Is there an UY TT out there!)

If you’d like to participate, please send info to johnk@pceffect.co.uk.

Thanks for your time!

JohnK

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

To Mr GTZ - Got your e-mail, and added details to my spreadsheet. But you're the only one to give details so far :(

To Theminel - Of course it counts! I've added it in the Notes column :dry:

Cheers

JohnK

Come on you GT4 Owners. Send me your details. :D

I'd like to see if there is any pattern between build numbers and limited edition numbers - and, of course I'll let you know.

Personal details WILL be kept confidential - I'm very reliable (my estranged wife said it was a less than endearing quality!!) :yuck:

Cheers all,

johnk@pceffect.co.uk or johnk@transportdiversions.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There seem to be a few more GT4 owners amongst us, so just a little reminder that if you'd like to add your details to the GT4 Register then please e-mail me: johnk@pceffect.co.uk.

Details of the Register and what information is collected is at the top of this topic!

Cheers! :teeth:

I should be able add myself to this list today :teeth:

There seem to be a few more GT4 owners amongst us, so just a little reminder that if you'd like to add your details to the GT4 Register then please e-mail me: johnk@pceffect.co.uk.

Details of the Register and what information is collected is at the top of this topic!

Cheers! :teeth:

YHM! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...