My 350z Race Car Project from Velociraptor Racing

VRRacing

I shall see if we did. I wasn't there when the stuff was weighed. If it's still around shall get it weighed. Wandering if there's a demand for the random bits of trim we won't be using. Same goes for airbags, airbag ecu and seat belt pre tensioners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I shall see if we did. I wasn't there when the stuff was weighed. If it's still around shall get it weighed. Wandering if there's a demand for the random bits of trim we won't be using. Same goes for airbags, airbag ecu and seat belt pre tensioners.

There could be some interest in those bit's definitely.

The rear Z strut bar cover (silver bit with "Z" emblem) could be used by someone wanting to get the part dipped (water transfer printed) and the airbags, pre-tensioners etc may be of interest to someone repairing a crashed 350Z.

Once you've posted enough & been on here long enough you can advertise them for free on here but until then you could always try eBay. :thumbs:

2106824d24f2e8ee3b6c85ce4e05b9ca.jpg08c0b6d2d8a3afc46b004b03226e4a34.jpg0ea346594aa69492d27af3141dfce1ad.jpg7c36c7e4c15a13c34784d40ff2d4757b.jpg

Most of the dash out. Cable tied the roll cage in to roughly position. Might need to weld it in though. Also got the materials to have a crack at making a BGW:) found some nice looking suspension at Autosports show too.

• 2 weeks later...

spent some time today making sure the new seat rails, seat, roll cage and my head all fit in the car without making contact with each other

I take it you did this with a helmet on as well just to be sure you fit? I'm guessing so as I can see the OMP helmet bag. ;)

• Like 1