My 350z Race Car Project from Velociraptor Racing

VRRacing

• 2 years later...

For sale is my somewhat unfinished race car project. 

- Pro Flex coil over suspension (best money can buy £3700 ish new, only been used once or track, never on road)

- White line line anti roll bars (fitted but unused)

- Custom adjustable rear toe arms

- Hard Race front and rear camber arms 

- Akbono 370z brakes

- Custom cages roll cage 

- Custom removable rear strut brace

- Plastics For performance side and rear windows. The driver/passenger windows still operate as normal. 

- Rear steel bulk head separating front from rear of car (rear view camera in place of rear view mirror. 

- Electronic kill switch

- Cartek Time Attack spec rain light

- Partially fitted plumbed in extinguisher system

- Detachable momo wheel

- Rear relocated battery 

- Driver & passenger Corbeau Evolution racing Seats and harnesses (not in date for competitive racing)

- Akbono 370 Brakes 

- De-cats

- Rota Grid wheels with track tyres, original wheels with hardly used Uni Royal Rain sports

- spare slightly damaged rear bumper 

- spare fibre glass front bumper (I never fitted it but it came of a breaker on here a few years a ago). 

- spare slightly damaged passenger side front wing. (Got knocked slightly while parked up so I replaced it)

- front passenger side 

Car was a JDM import 2003 plate (currently on a private plate, this will change), it’s done roughly 60,000 miles, UK owner (one before me) changed the dials for mph. Lots of receipts and MOT certificates from the previous owner. 

The car was previously plasti dipped and I’ve still got one door and 1 rear quarter to undip. The passenger door is a different colour as I replaced it after a minor ding, the passenger front wing is also a different colour as it got a minor ding while it was parked up. There is also a slight ding in the roof caused by the plastic rear window becoming unstuck at the top, as the black stuff plastic for performance use separated from the window itself. There are also a couple of small dings on the boot lid next to the spoiler. I think I’ve got it all covered, if you’re interested and want pics of anything specific let me know. I also have a Syvec ecu, 350z loom and touch screen, I was planning to sell this separately all unused but if you want it we could work something out. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a hectic few weeks but I’ve nearly got the Z back on the road. Finally got my Syvec ECU installed and mapped by Romain at JM Imports, decided to upgrade my S6 to a S6 Plus and fit a nice new pair of O2 sensors. I also got some GTR injectors fitted to make space for a dry nitros system :teeth:. Prior to that I fitted my various intake bits out on. Also found and replaced my knackered lower arm bushes with poly, while it was on then ramp did some undersealing. The cars currently in the paint shot having some bits painted after having the main body of the car wrapped. Lots more pics of that to come. 

C1110654-0F56-4A55-8501-80E92C9381FA.jpeg

EC11635B-EA87-40D7-8A17-19B9BC726333.jpeg

57FC366B-601B-43C4-8C3C-19BEA18D9BF5.jpeg

4DE9BC21-36CF-4BC9-B74C-1964B9B829F5.jpeg

CBC1796A-457F-4E2E-B05F-666992ADBF6E.jpeg

DA60F122-24A1-4244-9D37-BB41E38A8C87.jpeg

9A885EC0-A0AA-4230-BDF7-1E652F0E8322.jpeg

1A556430-8E78-422D-91F5-89C8663D1A17.jpeg

28BE40E7-1BFF-4551-8708-922E55DC3E58.jpeg

2FB0A1F2-14AA-4E8B-9A47-30DD1177B21E.jpeg

AC481020-1DF7-4EF0-B036-334961D0C8E6.jpeg

31D0612E-3C89-47A1-83F4-A3956A9E4B80.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/11/2018 at 14:03, davey_83 said:

Car looks lovely. Wow that lower arm inner bush was in a poor state eek

Yeah, the horrid creaky noise that accompanied it wasn’t  great either. Seemed to appear after the dyno session. 

Edited by VRRacing

• 2 months later...

Its all louvred up supplied by torquen. A Zakustech rear Louvre and Stillen side louvres, my poly windows didn't cause too much hassle but the boot lid was fouling the "vortex generator" when fully open, might be the poly rear window raising the profile a little not sure. Any way, took a blade to the back edge and its now all good.  I think it is crying out for a smart back bumper with some more gloss black flourishes, it can wait for now though. Maybe something will come up for sale?. Next step is to lower it, I've already got fully adjustable coilovers so should be difficult. Ive also just ordered my NOS kit, might actually do a separate thread for that as its going to be epic and I anticipate a good amount of hassle along the way. Its a twin bottle direct port setup all controlled through my syvec ecu. 

CyGfHrQ0Qfa5G9c46kNoMw.jpg

QFOcdhALR16hzK4zcEkYvA.jpg

ybuSvBEFSu+hk8z1jZ7Omw.jpg

NbMVyDuUTpO%GC4gpohxiQ.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...