Japfest 2015 - Castle Combe - Saturday 16th May 2015 - Photos start on page 20

370Ad

Try let us know if we can get a spare stand pass if we but the ticket seperate :)

Sorry mate stands passes are only allocated with tickets. We have a reserve list so I will add you too it.

Edited by 370Ad

Final numbers are in and unfortunately there will be no more tickets available for this event. Thanks for everyone's quick payments here.

Your tickets will be sent out to you 1-2 weeks before the event.

I'm guessing not.....

I've been looking at the Meets and shows post for absolutely ages checking up to see when the Japfest tickets would show up. Never saw it and only just realised it was because I didn't click on stickies as I'm using the app! And now I've missed out on the club stand can't believe it! If anyone has a ticket going please PM me (after payday) lol gutted I didn't find this post

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

I'm in Melton Mowbray so could always organise a midlands (if that's what you call this area haha) meet then convoy down?

I don't really know the area, just up here for a course but if there's a few people that fancy it I can sort something out?

Just let me know :D

Edited by Bobby D
  • Like 1