Members we never see online any more

Flex

Can I just interject at this point and say that this is proving to be a very worthwhile discussion, and apart from a couple of posts where people have been trying to provoke a reaction, everyone has made some excellent points on both sides. It's refreshing to see this kind of open debate about the forum on here, it's not often that we all have a frank and open discussion about our community.

Well done folks :)

• Like 3

Can I just interject at this point and say that this is proving to be a very worthwhile discussion, and apart from a couple of posts where people have been trying to provoke a reaction, everyone has made some excellent points on both sides. It's refreshing to see this kind of open debate about the forum on here, it's not often that we all have a frank and open discussion about our community.

Agree and no abuse/slanging being used.

Dan, you can hate me for this, but I'm going to be blunt, after all I'm Romanian, and Romanians are extremely direct :lol:

Reading this last bit, made me think: Ekona is such an attention seeker, desperately looking for rounds of applauses and immensely patronising.

"Well done folks" killed it for me! :lol:

Edited by octet@TORQEN

14N aka the Tango man. 'TWhat happened to him?

Ian is still around

Hasn't been online since mid August, is he serving a ban? :p

Pete

Definitely not banned, good question though not seen him in ages

I PM'd him a few weeks back and not heard anything ! Hope he's OK

Literally cannot express how close I am to getting myself a ban here.

Violation of forum codes section 1 through 2494.

Time to walk away from this thread methinks.

Dan your a bigger man than I.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What happened to G-Girl? She was in Scotland, and buying a zed down south, got a forum member to ck it out for her if I remember correctly, and then seemed to vanish! I remember her posts being quite interesting ;)

G-Girl was nice from my conversations with her. :teeth:

She was last active on here a month ago according to her profile so maybe she just has better things to do.

• Like 1

Literally cannot express how close I am to getting myself a ban here.

Violation of forum codes section 1 through 2494.

Time to walk away from this thread methinks.

Dan your a bigger man than I.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ban from the Grammar Police?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14N aka the Tango man. 'TWhat happened to him?

Ian is still around

Hasn't been online since mid August, is he serving a ban? :p

Pete

Definitely not banned, good question though not seen him in ages

I PM'd him a few weeks back and not heard anything ! Hope he's OK

Well, I found his Facebook account and there's very recent activity so just taking a break I guess. Did the same thing myself last year.

Pete

Just because i'm not 'friends' with someone on social media doesn't mean i dont have a right to be interested in why they've disappeared. And anyway, this forum is social media anyway. :shrug:

You can be interested fair enough, but the people that run things get to decide if you need to know or not :)

I really wish one day, we could ALL meet up for real and realise what a nice bunch of folk we really all are, I realise Wales gets close but obviously not anywhere near the total combined contributing member count in terms of attendees, but have the sweaty scots meet the cornish carrot crunchers meet the southern softies meet the northern monkeys meet the nature loving welsh meet whats left over and just have a jolly good laugh at some of the stuff we have bantered on about over the years!

...yes, I have just got in from the pub, yes everyone is my best friend, and yes I finished work at 3pm today :drunk:

• Like 1

I miss Val :)

I liked Val :lol:

I loved how he had to get an actual mortgage to pay for a set of wheels..............wonder how many years he's got left :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm friends with Val on Facebook - he lives in Italy now.