Welcome Torqen

M13KYF

Thank you, guys!

We have some really nice surprises that we've prepared for you, while we're working hard on finishing the online shop and on other administrative tasks for the new business entity.

Stay tuned, we will soon unveil crazy low prices for Nissan performance and OEM parts, some cracking supercharger and turbo packages, supporting mods, custom body kits and body parts, custom exhausts, brake kits and so on!

Adrian

Edited by TORQEN
  • Like 12

So who is Torqen on here, Ady or Taras? Is there not some rule we have about dual accounts?

Not that I'm bothered, but it would be nice to know who has actually posted what. Even if they sign off their own name at the bottom of each post would be fine.

• Like 1

So who is Torqen on here, Ady or Taras? Is there not some rule we have about dual accounts?

Not that I'm bothered, but it would be nice to know who has actually posted what. Even if they sign off their own name at the bottom of each post would be fine.

It might be their offspring :D

Refresh, I've signed the message :)

Adrian

Edited by TORQEN
  • Like 1

Good luck - I assume family get special discounts? ;)

For a good while we will be helping the members on here to achieve their car upgrading dreams, so to speak. :)

It will be £0 (ZERO) profit for us, with great satisfaction for you guys! O, can you feel the Xmas spirit already? :lol:

How about that, Sir Keyser?

Adrian

• Like 2