Replacing my steering wheel.

JoshC

As recommended by a few on here and seemingly every other car forum on the net, I've spoken to Jack at Royal steering wheels about a re-trim for the wheel on the 370 I'm picking up this week. I'm going to use the exchange option so he'll source a wheel, trim it and send it then I'll return my standard one after I've fitted the new one!

Seeing as it'll take him 2 weeks to do it I'd like to order it now, however just wanted to check that any wheel he does source to trim for me will be a direct replacement. The car I'm buying is a 2010 GT with connect premium and automatic gearbox. Are the steering wheels on a 370 all the same or do they differ depending on audio options, cruise control etc and do the flappy paddles of the auto box effect the replacing of the wheel?

Cheers in advance :)

• Like 1

All the steering wheels are the same and I have 3 of them if your trimmer or yourself want to buy one off me :thumbs:

Cheers for clearing that up :) Do you want me to pass him you contact details or something if he does want to buy one off you?

Nice, Jack does some excellent work, I love the wheel he trimmed for me :)

Good stuff! You got any pics of it mate? I'm jut deciding on materials and stitching now! Dos he add the standard 2mm of thickness to yours too?