Rare SSR Vienna Work Euroline deep dish Nismo size set of alloys

flamez

I know this is slightly off topic but is your front bumper PU or Fiberglass ? ive been toying with the idea of one but im very apprehensive to get a fiberglass one

I'd put my money on it being fibreglass. Even the genuine nismo ones were fibreglass :)

i have these at the moment... never seen a set like them but I've always been tempted with he ones your selling ... hmmm

Love the look of your zed, very clean look, what colour is that?

Its called Bugatti Centurion gold.. I'm changing the paint in February though lol, ready for the next show season.. i want these wheels but mine are 5x112.. I've got custom adapters made so if i can sell these and adapters on il have them and just refurb the bloody things haha

Its called Bugatti Centurion gold.. I'm changing the paint in February though lol, ready for the next show season.. i want these wheels but mine are 5x112.. I've got custom adapters made so if i can sell these and adapters on il have them and just refurb the bloody things haha

Its a great colour! looks like champagne. What you changing to? I thought all 350's had the same wheel fitment, how come yours are 112? The front wheels have multi-fit holes so they might go straight on, I can take pics if you need?

do these split?

Yes I think they are two piece wheels, so should split if you remove the bolts.

Edited by flamez

Its a great colour! looks like champagne. What you changing to? I thought all 350's had the same wheel fitment, how come yours are 112? The front wheels have multi-fit holes so they might go straight on, I can take pics if you need?

do these split?

Yes I think they are two piece wheels, so should split if you remove the bolts.

I had some 5x114.3 > 5x112 adapters made for when i put the bentley wheels on for the show season. yeah PM me some more pics dude !

• 3 weeks later...

Nice wheels but the price and the fact they need a refurb as well... means expensive set. As see you have these on ebay for £1200

Yes Ebay 1200 but I'm trying to offer a bargain for forum members here, they don't really "need" a refurb, as you can see the top pic was before I removed them from the car and look good still as they are.

If you think they're expensive you obviously don't know how much these wheels go for, I know as I struggled to get them for ages (with a decent dish and offset too) and I paid a lot more than I am selling them for. Also the tyres were very expensive as well after that.

Go try and find a set for this price anywhere, if you do then you can come back and say they expensive. :shrug:

Nice wheels but the price and the fact they need a refurb as well... means expensive set. As see you have these on ebay for £1200

Yes Ebay 1200 but I'm trying to offer a bargain for forum members here, they don't really "need" a refurb, as you can see the top pic was before I removed them from the car and look good still as they are.

If you think they're expensive you obviously don't know how much these wheels go for, I know as I struggled to get them for ages (with a decent dish and offset too) and I paid a lot more than I am selling them for. Also the tyres were very expensive as well after that.

Go try and find a set for this price anywhere, if you do then you can come back and say they expensive. :shrug:

Maybe but if they not selling means possibly they are overpriced... thats all. While if a person is willing to pay that much for a set of rims as rare as they are they would need refurbishment (esp the front wheels due to corrosion. Only way to do them justice and look fantastic.. Granted you paid alot for them.

Edited by jbrunouk

Maybe but if they not selling means possibly they are overpriced... thats all. While if a person is willing to pay that much for a set of rims as rare as they are they would need refurbishment (esp the front wheels due to corrosion. Only way to do them justice and look fantastic.. Granted you paid alot for them.

They're worth that all day long, people are too used to rotas going second hand for £400.

OP, try wheelwhores or driftworks :)

While if a person is willing to pay that much for a set of rims as rare as they are

Rare does not dictate price and is no sign of desirability :)

These will sell to the wider target audience of Driftworks etc, although i do think the op will get similar comments surrounding overall condition in relation to price, but they are a nice set of rims in good sizes and offsets so sure they will go :)

• 3 weeks later...