oi, Dedman! Get outta my yard!

benjy88

So... I think I saw Matt Dedman on the Tesco roundabout in Chichester earIier... the wing wasn't quite big enough, so I'm not sure...

About 4:35pm? I was in a red XKR, I did fIash you, but doubt you were paying attention as you were cIearIy putting on your make-up in the mirror.... Gay....

• Like 1

I hope you always bring presents down with you :p

I was thinking about popping into yours on the way past and seeing if you wanted to come along but it was a bit impromptu, I'm not really the surprise people on their doorstep kinda guy. :p

if you sell up i will have no need to bring you any :( haha

• Like 1

Actually, if you're going to the place where you have access to a ramp soon... I need to fit my y pipe... :teeth:

I think I might be about next Sunday if you want to fit it then Ian? It's just the pIace we went before, where the F-type was!

Actually, if you're going to the place where you have access to a ramp soon... I need to fit my y pipe... :teeth:

I think I might be about next Sunday if you want to fit it then Ian? It's just the pIace we went before, where the F-type was!

Sounds good to me, you got some bits you want to fit to yours? We can have an amateur-a-thon. :D

• Like 1

i think i was in that area with grundy but i just went where he told me, so guessing it was me

as me mouthwash grundy and madmikester had a romantic KFC after delivering mouthwash exhaust to him from kings lynn

That's where you are going wrong - I had to take Ian for a McDonalds when he delivered my supercharger :lol:

• Like 1