Zedless.... pictures of the new edition to the family

rmmackfc

Well I'm back from Portugal (which was excellent, P1 powerboats were in town) and on Monday I said cheerio to the Zed :byebye: I'll always have fond memories of the car, but time moves on.

Had the 'ro now for a couple of days and have not been in it much as the wife has had it :lol: Still not been in that back seat either :teeth:

Anyway, I'll still hang around if thats ok, and I'll still do sig designs if anyone needs them :thumbs:

Cheers

rmmackfc :thumbs:

My last Monaro was black and I really loved it. Currently got a Silver one and it doesn't turn heads anywhere near as much. Got a black Zed aswell though, so spoilt for choice just now :p

Eeeny meeny miney mo !!!

very nice ross, i heard the missus took it to work the other day , even james liked it and hes not really into cars.

will no doubt pass it in the next couple of days

ps may need a sig update soon when i get some decent pics of the car with the new wheels on :blush:

Paul

very nice ross, i heard the missus took it to work the other day , even james liked it and hes not really into cars.

ps may need a sig update soon when i get some decent pics of the car with the new wheels on :blush:

Paul

Now your either blind or my missus is... she says you pulled out behind her the other day there :headhurt::lol:

No probs with the sig, one week today and I have finished my open uni work...now all I need to do is study :scare:

Paul

Now your either blind or my missus is... she says you pulled out behind her the other day there :headhurt::lol:

No probs with the sig, one week today and I have finished my open uni work...now all I need to do is study :scare:

wasnt me - must have been my missus ( i get to drive my renualt master during the day and get the occasional shot of the Z at the weekend)

now if i was behind that beast i would have tried to catch up for a wave :teeth: