SOLDParello's Purple & Gold Bagged 370z

parello9

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I wasn't going to update this for a while but I've got some time to kill...

IMG_6207.JPG

So i now have a set of AvantGardes! Not the ones from last time as they were nice but a bit small to drive around on so these are now a tiny bit bigger B)

IMG_6349.JPG

Now i know what colour I think i want so I tried out the chrome red on the wing as people say its very hard to keep clean etc so its just a try out at the minute 

IMG_6350.JPG

I have also slapped on loads of sample patches to see if I like anything else which i don't

Also half way through wheel change!

IMG_6461.JPG

IMG_6463.JPG

IMG_6493.JPG

IMG_6498.JPG

IMG_6516.JPG

The carbon signal kit im still waiting to be fixed so as i wanted to try the fitment of the new wheels I'm glad I did as they required some sanding at the back due to the gold colour was to thick! It was stopping me mounting them to the hub! Now they are spot on with abit if elbow greese

so this is the last picture where im upto which is white red and purple as im still undecided!

Once i have got the lip kit on it will be ready for the colour! 

Edited by parello9
  • Like 3

Can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but... that needs a carbon bonnet to work IMHO.

Personally I think that's far too much on that car, might be okay with regular silver wheels (or anthracite) but that example looks like a Matchbox special. And not in a good way.

:lol::lol::lol:

im swaying towards purple at the minute, the flakes in it when the sun hits is really nice B)

got a few weeks to decide yet plus when I originally wrapped it green my options got down to green or purple. So makes sense to give purple a shot

7 minutes ago, Mopedmark said:

Copy cat copy cat copy cat, :lol: just say it as it is you saw mine and had to copy :lol::thumbs:

There's always one lol

Mark yours is Hexis purple chrome the one im looking at isn't that make or even chrome lol!

plus mine isn't half silver, it will be the full car but remember who had air ride first:p

Could never afford all these makeovers for GUNs while in my hands.........have enough of that with the other half :lol:

I guess ZMANALEX has it right  with the slogan on his number plates: "GREAT LIFE NO WIFE" , so bear that in mind  Nino :teeth:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ebized said:

Could never afford all these makeovers for GUNs while in my hands.........have enough of that with the other half :lol:

I guess ZMANALEX has it right  with the slogan on his number plates: "GREAT LIFE NO WIFE" , so bear that in mind  Nino :teeth:

I thought you didnt like me anymore so stop commenting :lol:

the love is there with this car thats all that matters :blush: