SOLDParello's Purple & Gold Bagged 370z

parello9

4 hours ago, pjf1985 said:

Can't wait to see that new kit on! :teeth::teeth: you gonna take the wrap off and get a new colour? Or go back to the original paint? 

New wrap i think to make it feel more like a new car

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pjf1985 said:

Nice! Anything in mind or is it a secret for now? :yahoo:

ive got a few in mind that im testing on the cars wing to see which i prefer now so if you live near me you can see haha! if you dont live near me then you wont know lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, parello9 said:

ive got a few in mind that im testing on the cars wing to see which i prefer now so if you live near me you can see haha! if you dont live near me then you wont know lol

Haha I'll just have to wait and see. Looking forward to see what you're going for! :yahoo:

On 7/6/2017 at 18:27, teejay said:

did you keep the copper colour wheels or you getting new

I sold them separately as i got a bit for them but i do have the chance to buy them back butttttttttt at least 2 of them need new dishes as they have corroded which i got warned about happening so not worth it even if they did you look amazing. AG want loads to get them over here and then have import fees on top.

They were 19s too and i prefer look wise 20s

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:46, parello9 said:

2 tone :scare:

IMG_6036.JPG

Won't be able to get my head around seeing this car in white! :lol: You re-wrapping it a different colour? Mines booked in for Monday to be wrapped and I can't bloody wait to see it done

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dal B said:

Won't be able to get my head around seeing this car in white! :lol: You re-wrapping it a different colour? Mines booked in for Monday to be wrapped and I can't bloody wait to see it done

I know that what i think too lol!

i hope we aren't picking the same colour haha!

9 hours ago, parello9 said:

I know that what i think too lol!

i hope we aren't picking the same colour haha!

You got me panicking now! :lol: Mine is pretty obvious looking at the colour my callipers are :p 

1 hour ago, parello9 said:

Ok we are kool lol! Mines not that! Be good to see yours soon!

Phew! :lol: Same to yours dude, can't wait to see your lip kit fitted too, you're jammy as hell getting hold of one of those.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 10:45, Dal B said:

Phew! :lol: Same to yours dude, can't wait to see your lip kit fitted too, you're jammy as hell getting hold of one of those.

jammy maybe but at the same time stupidly expensive and just the cost of import alone!

• Like 1

This is more of an update just show a few things,

so front bumper has slight damage which is getting fixed in the bodyshop when i take the wrap off

IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5839.JPG

headlights need a machine polish as they are looking abit dusty

IMG_5842.JPG

the picture of the wrap is just to show why im removing as you can see the crinkles. my best bet is because its been kept in a car cover

IMG_6050.JPG

and lastly wrap removed off spoiler.

The front bumper will be getting fixed in the bodyshop along with machine polishing the headlights which worked perfect last year!.. the carbon signal kit will then get painted shortly after.

I'm more waiting for the kit to be fixed and to sort a few bits with the wheels at the moment, then i can progress to the next stages.

:teeth:

Edited by parello9
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So with my bodyshop fixing the carbon signal kit and me getting fed up of waiting as im at the back of the queue, I decided to get someone else to do abit of work who also done some stuff on my GTR

So i tooke the wrap off the front bumper and then got the painter to smooth off the front end as it was damaged (very small dent) and machine polish the headlights which are now like glass!

They look brand new, no more haze/cloud

Also pillars are now white too

And gave the brakes a lick of paint as they have obviously taken abit of beating from gettin cleaned with industrial cleaner that all local car washes use!

she wont be in any of those places now shes in my hands again!

slowly looking better in the details

B)

IMG_6251.JPG

IMG_6256.JPG

IMG_6260.JPG

IMG_6262.JPG

IMG_6265.JPG

IMG_6266.JPG

• Like 1

New bleed nipples as i lost all of mine due to cracking!

And got my plate on but had to wrap the old plate black as it covers a small hole

will get my plate remade abit bigger now as the black plinth looks okay but has a small mark on it so just easier to get my plate remade a few cm's bigger and then have no black plinth 

thought about getting the Z badge off and smoothed but i quite like how it separates the colours 

IMG_6296.JPG

IMG_6297.JPG

IMG_6299.JPG

• Like 1