Looking at getting a 350!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201411279279615

Opinions on this one? High miles a concern for these?

I think most people say high mileage doesn't matter as long as it's been looked after and serviced to schedule.

Personally, I wouldn't buy any car with that mileage, but that's just my opinion.

It doesn't say in the ad if it's got service history.

It also says leather seats and then later it says cloth??

No Rays alloys either.

I'm purely viewing it as if I was going to buy it though, like anybody would, but what matters is what you think of it.

• Like 1

http://www.autotrade...201411279279615

Opinions on this one? High miles a concern for these?

Doesn't look bad for the price. High miles is not necessarily a concern but I'd be looking over the service history with a fine tooth comb. :dry:

For example with that mileage/age I would have expected the spark plugs to have been changed at least twice. They should be changed every 5 years or every 54K miles, whichever comes soonest.

It is worth having a read through the 350Z service schedule to give you a good incite into what should have been done to any 350 depending on mileage/age.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

;)

Saw the high miler one today, very very tidy interior, better than the 96k mile one. Bodywork was a bit worse but just the expected scratches and scuffed.

How did you find the 96k mile one? I'm looking at one very similar (90k miles, FSH) in Cornwall this weekend so wanted to know how other similar ones compare?

Saw the high miler one today, very very tidy interior, better than the 96k mile one. Bodywork was a bit worse but just the expected scratches and scuffed.

How did you find the 96k mile one? I'm looking at one very similar (90k miles, FSH) in Cornwall this weekend so wanted to know how other similar ones compare?

It drove very well, still felt very tight and fresh, but so did the 130k mile one, which also had the better interior. From my own experience so far I would say history and how well its been looked after is more a priority against mileage.

All id say is take your time, PistonHeads is a good site to visit, but dont just buy the first one you see. Check out 4 or 5 and get the feel of each one, also personally id check out the owner too...if they have money then they have money to look after the car!! a bit controversial maybe but keep it in the back of your mind!!

So I got one today! 2005 GT with 60K miles, very tidy inside and out. Will get pictures up later

Well bring it over then :)

Will do! Could pop over tomorrow some time?

I'm off out for the day at about 10am. Could pop round about 9 if you like or leave til next weekend?

So I got one today! 2005 GT with 60K miles, very tidy inside and out. Will get pictures up later

I'm off out for the day at about 10am. Could pop round about 9 if you like or leave til next weekend?

Will be next weekend, ill message you nearer the time.

Will be next weekend, ill message you nearer the time.

No probs. Enjoy your first week of zed ownership :)