What MPG are you getting on your 350Z

DiMarco

Between 20-24 mpg (Depending how I drive it)

Around £75 from empty

240-260 to a tank (I barely touch a dual carriageway or motorway as in london)

Off topic but.... Are those jade r alloys I see on you roadster... :D nearly identical to me!

Around £75 from empty

If you're only getting £75 of petrol in your car from empty your fuel sender needs sorted :)

Around £75 from empty

If you're only getting £75 of petrol in your car from empty your fuel sender needs sorted :)

I think his is an import and believe they have smaller tanks

Around £75 from empty

If it's a 60L tank, then fair enough :) I think i've read that before about imports, but it was a good while ago.

Around £75 from empty

Off topic but.... Are those jade r alloys I see on you roadster... :D nearly identical to me!

Yes 20" so exactly like yours, but mines has stretch tyres all around and 10mm spacers to the rear. Like the alloys but have scuffed them to hell already...

Are people getting different mpg if it is an import over a UK model?

Mines has began to drink more since I put induction kit and resonated cobra system.... drinks more i'd but sounds a whole lot better.

But i have seen people above saying they put £90 in their car I have put £75 max so guess my import has a smaller fuel tank.

Around £75 from empty

If it's a 60L tank, then fair enough :) I think i've read that before about imports, but it was a good while ago.

Yes mine is a JDM import. So smaller tank I believe.

Around £75 from empty

Yes 20" so exactly like yours, but mines has stretch tyres all around and 10mm spacers to the rear. Like the alloys but have scuffed them to hell already...

I have 10 inch wide rears, not running any spacers (yet) I am due a refurb as mine are in shocking condition now!

in answer to question - yes i have a UK model and getting 35mpg on motoway.

in and around town its the normal 22-24. even when i am out at night blasting the Pumkin around i am yet to see it under 20mpg on the computer. it very quickly averages out.

that 35mpg run i did up country, i didnt go under 80 while on the motoway, but the trip computer registered 35mpg for average speed of 67mph IIRC. obviously that included junctions, trafic, and etc.

• Like 1

According to the computer, I get over 40mpg on the motorway cruising at 70. Driving it round very spirited, the lowest I can get is 18 mpg :thumbs:

It's way better than my old RX8 on fuel, that did 21 mpg on the motorway and about 12 mpg on very spirited drives with loads less power :lol:

I keep a record of my mileage for my expenses and HMRC forms.

So far it's around 22-24 for my short journeys in traffic, 29-30 on a longer run including motorways.

One thing I am really enjoying is not having to fill up so frequently, it felt like I was always at the pumps with the S2k as it had a smaller tank, that would typically get 2 more than the 350z has so far.