Under car LEDs

Jakeswheelbarrow

Hey guys, looking at fitting these undercar LEDs to my 350.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KA3LGR8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2W08UZR9NSXOC&coliid=I2C4XI0T7NWTAS&psc=1

My thought process is to try these out as they are cheap and see what I think of them (if they are rubbish, £17 isn't the end of the world, Im aware of 'you get what you pay for'). If I like the look I may invest in higher quality ones. I'm not bothered about all the legality issues as I will not be using them on the open roads.

Does any one have any suggestions to which electrical feeds I should wire them to? And would there be easy acess to a terminal box?

Thanks for any helpful ideas

I think it's a good idea and can see where you're coming from. Yes it's 'chavvy', yes it's over the top, but they won't be on all the time and it's a nice modification if done well.

I'd like to see what advice comes from this thread as it would have a lot of 'shock factor'. For £17 it's worth a go. After all, cable ties are easily removed and the car is returned to normal.

• Like 1

So..... This is going well. If everyone liked the same things, the world would be a boring place ;)

Any help?

There is a huge thread on us liking Neons, just those ones right there are @*!# and are the reason a lot of people hate them and think they are stupid :lol:

Cheers for the input guys. Don't want to sound at all disrespectful, but im going to try these cheap ones. They're £17, and no extensive work is requires to fit them. It's a mod I'm looking at doing for a bit of a laugh with my mates. Temporary mod, cheap, and if it's rubbish it will be funny at my small expense. No harm done, and I'll even post pictures for you all to 'enjoy'.

Seriously though, wiring them up to the car, would it be a simple job? And where would the best location to wire them to?

• Like 2

Cheers for the input guys. Don't want to sound at all disrespectful, but im going to try these cheap ones. They're £17, and no extensive work is requires to fit them. It's a mod I'm looking at doing for a bit of a laugh with my mates. Temporary mod, cheap, and if it's rubbish it will be funny at my small expense. No harm done, and I'll even post pictures for you all to 'enjoy'.

Seriously though, wiring them up to the car, would it be a simple job? And where would the best location to wire them to?

Go ahead and try it then man :) If its something you want to try then do it, haven't got much to lose if they're only £17. If they do look crap you can just use them as Christmas lights ;)

• Like 1