**New Release** Xtreme Clutch Kit Inc SMF And CSC Solution 350Z-HR And 370Z

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

• 3 months later...

Nissan globally are suffering massive back orders with the OEM SMF and combined with the massive price tag along with the stock situation we have upped the stock on our Xtreme HR/370Z kits, Which are available from stock, next day from us.

KNI25688-1A_zpsc4271c7f.jpg

The price for this kit is £1128.00 Delivered to UK mainland.

Any questions or for more information please contact us.

Edited by Ewen@Clark Motorsport

• 5 months later...

How do you mean by chatter? I have a clutchmasters stage 4 clutch and 9lb lightened flywheel in my Crx and it doesn't sound any different to OEM? Nice and quiet, maybe a bit noisier pulling away as you have to pick the Revs up slightly. What will this sound like as I'm looking at doing it in the next few weeks

• 1 month later...

Z Shed fitted this kit for me in March, it's brilliant! They commented on the quality of the kit and it comes with everything required (just need to get clutch fluid, of course, and braided clutch line)

The clutch action is much smoother and precise. It revs more feely and heel n toe is more natural as a result.

There is a mild chatter at idle and under 2k rpm, but it's perfectly tolerable and a very small price to pay for the benefits above, and good value when you consider everything that's included.

Edited by Oversteer
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thought I would leave a quick review of the Xtreme HR kit bought recently off Clark, difference is night & day does cost a lot but it's worth it. Car free revs a lot better and has a nice but slightly heavier pedal, little bit of chatter @1500rpm but nothing major.

• 1 year later...

Hi Ewen,

I have this fitted on my car and have had for a while now, bought from Ewen, top service and the clutch kit is a great upgrade for anyone thinking about it and the chatter is nothing on the HR car compared to the DE and the benefits far outweigh any small increase in noise. Plus replacing the prone to fail oem CSC as part of this kit is a huge bonus and gives piece of mind you're not gonna break down with a pedal down on the carpet

My question is though, how much does this kit weigh, flywheel and in total please?