**New Release** Xtreme Clutch Kit Inc SMF And CSC Solution 350Z-HR And 370Z

Ewen@Clark Motorsport

Since January we have been working closely with a clutch supplier from Australia, Xtreme Clutch. Now being the UK distributor. We have been really impressed with the kits we have tested in the way of Single kits, Flywheels and Twin plate clutches. Used on Road Race And Rally they have stood upto a lot of punishment but not only that we have had excellent feedback of how nice they are to use.

Recently we came across more and more often the issues with Concentric Slave Cylinder failure (CSC) due to the OEM part having issues and also the Dual Mass Flywheel (DMF) of Nissan failing and with no option of spurious part on the market available right now the only option is Nissan and from Nissan UK dealers this is £2000. So we needed to find a solution.

KNI25688-1A_zpsc4271c7f.jpg

Xtreme Clutch have now provided the solution for this problem for us, it is also cost effective and offers a total solution to all the CSC and DMF flywheel issues. The DMF is overcome by replacing the troublesome expensive factory unit for a lightweight robust Solid flywheel combined with a Concentric slave replacement with braided hose lines and bracket mounting assembly. Holding the power is an organic modified plate and Xtreme modified cover for street driving with nice OEM pedal feel. The kit also comes with alignment tool and Spigot Bush.

We have now sold our initial stock of these quicker than expected with more kits being flown from Australia due to be with us in a few days time.

UK price for this kit is £1128.00 Delivered to UK mainland.

Any questions or for more information please contact us.

All other performance Japanese models in stock.

Xtreme_zps5fa18a8b.gif

Trade Inquires also welcome.

Edited by Ewen@Clark Motorsport
  • Like 2

nice bit of kit and at half the cost. Gotto ask, is this a common issue with these cars and if so around what kinda milage??. Had the same thing go on a RAV 4 years ago. Not cheap.

Like Tom says there isn't an expected time and seems to be no rule... chances are it will go at some point, when is just a gamble.

Rav4 and other variants we also cover. 4x4 market is one of the biggest with models like Izuzu D-max, Nissan Nivara, Nissan Patrol, Subaru Forester and Toyota Hilux being popular.

xtremeOutback_zps2cc571e7.jpg

Xtreme is well known in Europe for this very reason. They are market leaders in 4x4.

Now growing in the performance market. They are really good kits.

Yes it is. Mine went at about 56,000 miles, but I've heard of some people's going as early as 26,000. It just kept slipping more and more until it wrapped completely. Clark squared me away with a CC clutch and lightweight flywheel. Been fantastic ever since :thumbs:

Mine went at 118k so im guessing it is a big as and when lol

• 2 months later...

I decided to replace the clutch in my 08 350z HR 72'000 miles, and after speaking with Ewen at Clark Motorsport I Purchased the Xtreme Clutch. Would highly recommend this clutch kit as the car now feels so much better, it pulls in all gears so much easier. The clutch kit was straight forward to fit. Sadly you do have to put up with the chatter below 2000rpm..

Edited by add350z

Rob the kit comes with everything you see in the first picture which is :)

Uprated Organic clutch kit

Lightweight single mass flywheel

Uprated concentric slave cylinder kit (Xtremes own design and in out opinion the best available on the market)

Braide clutch hise (not shown in the picture)

Spigot bush

Clutch alignment tool

This kit is the first complete solution available from one manufacturer and has been designed and tested in house with the guys from Xtreme on a 350Z HR and 370Z HR.

The first few kits that have sold have all received very positive feedback :)

Edited by Clark Motorsport
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The exact figure we can confirm is 407 ft-lb which is a conservative figure with a large safety margin which is much higher than other clutch manufacturers.

We can also offer a paddle kit however if you are going much more power/torque we would recommend our twin plate range due to be released soon :)

Edited by Clark Motorsport

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...