[SOLD]**SOLD** - 57 (2008) Grey 350Z GT - FSH + 36k miles - £9,500

skahigh

Hi all,

With the impending arrival of my first child in early December it is unfortunately time for my zed to move on to a new owner.

The car is a very good condition grey 2008 350Z 313 GT on a '57 plate with 36,000 miles on the clock.

It has all the usual GT spec, heated leather seats, bluetooth, rays alloys, etc.

I've not been able to take any decent pictures of the car yet as the weather has been awful however, the following link is the original ad from when I bought the car last year (Mods I hope this isn't a breach of any rules, I'm not attempting to advertise for this company!)

http://www.sutherlan...dr-low-mileage/

Since these pictures were taken I've added Eibach spacers, a stubby aerial and a Pioneer appradio, all of which can be returned to standard if required by the purchaser.

Additionally, the car has recently benefitted from brand new brake discs and pads all round (less than 100 miles ago), goodyear eagle F1 rear tyres, service and MOT (all within the last 500 miles) at a cost to me in the region of £1000.

The bodywork is generally in very good condition, there are one or two stone chips on the front wheel arches and some light scratching (only lacquer deep) around the drivers door handle. The interior is also in excellent condition but suffers from the seemingly very common scratch marks to the door handles and cubby door.

I'm asking £9,500 which, I believe is a fair price for a nice condition, very well maintained and low mileage zed.

Jon

Edit: Still no opportunity to take photos yet but here's one from a few months ago when the weather was nicer with the spacers fitted.

IMG_0355.jpg

Edit: Still not had chance to clean the car but have managed to take a couple of pictures today:

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

Edited by skahigh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm waiting for a settlement from Admiral after a recent accident :(

This looks right up my street, Commenting/Following so I can keep track of this incase its still for sale by the time admiral stump up the wonga.

Edit

Just noticed the thread says sold, I'm a fool for opening so many tabs!

Edited by CJRamze