Explain your username

StevoD

ah well - since everyone seems to be doing it

I was having a very bad time in work - one of the worst managers (re bully) that I've ever EVER come across

so if you break it down.......... I wanna be (somewhere else)

after 2 years he was eventually encouraged to quit (or be sacked)..........he went of his own volition overnight - i'd have preferred it if he'd been sacked obviously

Edited by ioneabee

Mine is a shorter version of my Xbox live gamer tag which is my surname followed by fodder, fodder as I'm useless at games and end up being fodder.

My gaming name used to be "private pike" which came about when medal of honour allied assault first came about and seemed fitting to the game. Sadly that was already taken so the above was used.

• Like 1

My gamertag is eldoontop89, pot noodle backwards followed by my birth year :lol:

Now I feel old, 89?! :lol:

Mind you adults born in the 90's really make me feel old :surrender::lol:

Just realised I signed up on HERE with eldoontop89! I only posted once then joined up again a couple of years later :lol:

89 was a great year I'm sure :p

I started travelling to the US many years ago. There were some remote locations where they had never met an English bloke and the ladies loved the accent. I therefore used the name Lord Ponsonby to promote myself as part of the 'english gentry'. Colleagues would phone the hotel to inform them that Lord Ponsonby was residing with them but staying under a false name. I always knew when the phone call had been made, would go from one waitress at my table to several and free bottles of wine would turn up etc. There were other fringe benefits too ....

• Like 1

My username is from my No1 passion . . . . . Rugby League, the Tiger being Castleford Tigers possible the finest rugby league team ever

Brief explination for you lot darn sarf . . . . . . .

Rugby league

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Rugby league 270px-Lance_hohaia_running_into_the_defence_%28rugby_league%29.jpg

An attacking player attempts to evade two defenders Highest governing body Rugby League International Federation Nicknames Footy, The Greatest Game of All[1][2] First played 7 September 1895, post schism, England Characteristics Contact Full contact Team members 13 Mixed gender Single Type Outdoor team sport Equipment Football Venue Rugby league playing field

Rugby league football,[3] usually called rugby league,[4] or simply league is a full contact sport played by two teams of thirteen players on a rectangular field.[5] One of the two codes of rugby football, it originated in England in 1895 as a split from the Rugby Football Union over the issue of payments to players.[6] Its rules gradually changed with the purpose of producing a faster,[7][8] more entertaining game for spectators.[9] It is frequently cited as the toughest, most physically demanding of team sports.[10]

In rugby league points are scored by carrying or kicking the ball down the field, until it can be moved past the opponents' designated goal line and touched to the ground; this is called a try, and is the primary method of scoring.[5] The opposing team attempts to stop the attacking side gaining points by preventing their progress up the field by tackling the player carrying the ball.[5] In addition to tries, points can be scored by kicking goals. After each try, the scoring team gains a free kick to try at goal with a conversion for further points.[5] Kicks at goal may also be awarded for penalties, and field goals can be attempted at any time during general play.

I'm 91 think Grundy is 92

How interesting lol.

I'm 91 too

I've heard a user name - Storm Girl....whats the back story behind that one? ;):stir: Not sure if I will get a warning point or a high five :lol:

That's not a story, that's a comic book :lol:

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 3