PPod's Black 350z (Now red )

PPod

Hi, My name is Pat just turned 22 and have been obsessed with 350z ever since i seen one when i was younger. So one of my life goals was to own one since its my favourite car EVER and luckily have managed to purchase the perfect z for me two months ago.

So my first car i bought was a polo 1.2L s 60 and love it to bits so here it is with new alloys since it looked pants with originals and will get it lowered soon.WP_20140606_005_zpsb0292e96.jpg

WP_20140215_004_zps9383774f.jpg

Edited by PPod

Then 2 months ago in perthshire i found the one it was a Black 350z HAD DONE 52,000 miles has a custom duel stainless exhaust with only 200 miles done on it,original alloys reconditioned inside tanned seats near enough perfect condition and cost me £6,900 which to me was a great price.

WP_20140909_005_zps6b8285b1.jpgWP_20140909_001_zps9eb80be2.jpg

Edited by PPod

So thats how i got it. I am now slowly doing little bits and bobs to it and trying to do it all myself since its a hobby car and will keep it forever until it blows up so first mod was carbon bonnet dampers

WP_20140829_008_zps768cc5b6.jpg

and had to get a stubby but not got a pic on phone

Then it was a chrome plenum from moped mark cheers

WP_20140919_001_zps8e6ec548.jpg

WP_20140920_008_zpsf9d255ed.jpg

Then when i went to see about getting a mortgage the guy who ended up approving me had one of those limted edition purple 350z and was selling parts but only managed to grab a subwoofer off him was to late :(

WP_20140924_002_zpsaca52350.jpg

WP_20140924_003_zps015c979a.jpg

nice snug fit

and finally decided to spray paint my brake/battery covers and took the risk of getting it from halfords lol but the end result came out perfect but pic shows it lighter where it is darker in real life( also if you have a dog that casts a lot dont let in near anything wile doing it have so many dog hairs on it but picked them out with tweezers)

WP_20141025_002_zps699c8fc2.jpg

now got to decide on whats next to be red but at moment like the minimum red :)

As you can see i dont have many pics of my car as i have not been able to face it in the day light due to uncovering the hidden bodywork of my car recently the previous owner must of used a machine buffer and has made a horrific job all over and has loads of swirls,scratches,haze marks and holographics. But went over to detailing work and found i guy who is willing to try and get it back to showroom style so its booked in for the 3rd of November and cant wait for it to look a little if not massively improved.

So next up i am wanting a k&n air filter,plenum spacer,re-map,new sideskirts (not decided yet) and a charge speed rear bumper look sh*t hot i think.

Edited by PPod
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ok so have been zedless for nearly 3 months due to the car being in the bodyshop for full respray and extra goodies so thought i should post up the 1 pic a got a wile ago lol getting car back on saturday and really cant wait its pure torture driving a 1.2L daily ;(

Went for firenza red - Range rover evoque (loved that colour when i seen it on one when it first came out so had to have it )

635817078228116595_zps2cm2m0bc.jpg

• Like 1