370 suspension changes?

nissanman312

I've fitted the Eibach ARB's front and rear, Whiteline Drop Links and ARK-GTF springs, SPL adjustable camber arms and toe bolts, wheel spacers etc...followed by the obligatory 4 wheel alignment.

First thing I noticed was the much improved stance, and as at other previous posts the car is now a lot more 'planted' with far less body roll and more feed back. It really does feel a lot more responsive and greatly improved.

To date the only part bits that 'rub' are the deflectors in front of the wheels, I've removed the front air dam anyway to make way for an Ings lip, which thankfully to date is scuff free!

• Like 1

What sort of money was that setup if you don't mind me asking

No probs asking, but as for prices you'll be best looking at the traders sites we have on here...as I honestly can't remember, sorry.

Most parts were supplied by Tarmac, Clark Motorsport, and CS, all of which offer the best service and advice coupled with very fast delivery.

All parts were fitted by myself, which I guess saves a fair wedge, however the most expensive component was the Ings rep lip! I kinda bolted on a 'job lot' really all at the same time, drilled and vented discs all round, hawk ceramic pads (awesome, plus almost zero dust) and some other smaller bits 'n pieces. As in the previous posts, these mods really do improve the handling, the most significant improvement coming from the ARB's IMO.

With the other mods I've done the car is about where I want it, even sounds good!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...