LakeZ 2015

martinmac

Hi all I will be attending this for the first time, seeing all the reviews from last year looks like its the place to be.

I see the Haven site is just down the road and its included in the £9.50 sun holiday scheme. I will be booking one of those when they start to advertise it again (you have to pay for a minimum of 4 and there are other charges for entertainment passes etc) so around £80 for 4 people in a caravan aint bad.

I would have camped but staying up there for 3 -4 nights with the missis, tent and clothes n stuff won't all fit in the Zed. :D

We Camped there last year, Bit of a walk in but it was ok if you were drunk enough.

Was only £24 for the 3 nights so a bit of a bargain no entertainment passes required or wanted.

Supermarket on site but we were only there for cooking breakfast and sleeping.

Good clean hot shower block, ill be there again this year.

Edited by flyboy

I'm 100% going and will try and book the same place I had last time. Will be there all 3 days again with parts and tools etc :thumbs:

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

We will organise a convoy from scotch corner again on the Friday? Try and get over for Lunch time to give Martin a hand with anything that needs doing. We are going for the 3 days again and hopefully tagging a couple of nights on the end in the lakes too :p

Edited by AndyG8nby
  • Like 1

Think a fair few will be coming from the North East with us in Convoy :thumbs:

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Anyone want to start a sweepstake on what car ill turn up in this year?!

4 years in 4 different cars so far.