LakeZ 2015

martinmac

I wish people would stop thanking me. All I did was direct a few people to park.

Martin puts in all the hard graft and it's him that should be thanked.

I would also like to say a personal thanks to everyone who attended. It's the people that make it the event it is.

Thanks Al :teeth:
  • Like 1

What an awesome weekend, 910 miles round trip for me in the 240z as I got a little lost on the way up & found myself doing the horse shoe pass & evo triangle in North Wales :blush: Thanks ChrisS for putting me up for the night :thumbs:

Although I booked into the wrong hotel (if it can be called a hotel) which was a real downer as the place was far from the description, but I'll rant about that another time.

Had a fantastic weekend, well organised as usual, & I will say a big thanks to Martin & Lizz as it's well deserved, I can only imagine how much time & money you have put in to making this happen for fellow members :#1: greatly appreciated.

Only room for improvement was the parking attendant, can we have a better looking one next year? ;)

I did't take to many pictures but here are the ones I took.

2015-06-29_06-50-36.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-51-06.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-51-37.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-52-18.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-52-48.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-53-16.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-53-39.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-55-22.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-56-40.jpeg

2015-06-29_06-57-24.jpeg

• Like 4

Not a regular here, but just wanted to add my thanks to Martin for all the hard work, I know what its like, and it was a great night. Toyah was the first gig I ever went to 33 years ago and she was amazing on Saturday, made a few of my mates very jealous when they saw my photo with her :teeth: Made me a happy man Mr. Mac!!

When I got back from Steve Burns and pals accomodation at about 2.30 am I was amazed to find some random bloke asleep in my tent...!!! He took some stirring and eventually wandered off without his shoes, t-shirt and cap, I thought he must have just got a bit pi**ed and wandered into the wrong tent but when his mate came and apologised for him the next morning it turned out he wasn't even camping but in a cottage in the village... :lol: :lol: :lol: If he's a member here, sorry for chucking you out, I know it's a two man tent, but we'd only just met ;)

• Like 4

Well thats all the rubbish collected, caretaker slapped and its all over for another year. I am already talking to the acts for next year and hopefully it will be as good. Quick chill out and then back to work for a rest. I will post up the email from Toyah soon. She really enjoyed it.

Not a regular here, but just wanted to add my thanks to Martin for all the hard work, I know what its like, and it was a great night. Toyah was the first gig I ever went to 33 years ago and she was amazing on Saturday, made a few of my mates very jealous when they saw my photo with her :teeth: Made me a happy man Mr. Mac!!

When I got back from Steve Burns and pals accomodation at about 2.30 am I was amazed to find some random bloke asleep in my tent...!!! He took some stirring and eventually wandered off without his shoes, t-shirt and cap, I thought he must have just got a bit pi**ed and wandered into the wrong tent but when his mate came and apologised for him the next morning it turned out he wasn't even camping but in a cottage in the village... :lol: :lol: :lol: If he's a member here, sorry for chucking you out, I know it's a two man tent, but we'd only just met ;)

That did cause a bit of amusement on the Sunday debrief. :lol:

• Like 1

He was found in the long grass outside the pub by the bins by Ben in the pub who was awoken by strange groaning noises. Turns out he suffers badly from hay fever and that combined with copious amounts of alcohol finished him off. Ben offered to walk him back up to the tents and he agreed.!! Pmsl. Ben tried to ascertain that he was putting him the right tent and spotted a jar of olives , so to check, he asked him if he liked olives, the guy replied, "is that a trick question!?" Ben left him to it.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• Like 3

hello Martin,

thank you to you and Liz. you made us feel very relaxed and stress free which we are extremely grateful for.

the show was as much fun for us as we hope it was for the audience.

please feel you can ask us to do it again!

best wishes toyah x

• Like 1

Hi Martin,

We had a great night and thanks again to you,Liz and all involved for a brilliant gig and excellent hospitality.

Our last Stumble gig for a while is this Sunday afternoon in Preston from 3 - 7 p.m. - I'm having spinal surgery on August 10th to try and get the feeling back in my left hand - numb for over 2 years now and driving me madyell.png!

Let me know if you or anyone you know would like to come along and I'll leave names on the door.

If not,have a look at www.rockartistmanagement.com 2015 bookings and if there's anything you fancy give me a shout.

See you soon.

All the best.

Colin

That would be Toyboy's son (the guy with the white 2015 Nismo)

Yeh, it was him, the muppet. He got back to Eeabank at back of 3, didn't realise he had no shoes until I got up in morning, he did mumble something about losing his cap before he passed out.

• Like 3

Yeh, it was him, the muppet. He got back to Eeabank at back of 3, didn't realise he had no shoes until I got up in morning, he did mumble something about losing his cap before he passed out.

Ben said he was no trouble at all, just very "tired and emotional" :lol:

Ben said he was no trouble at all, just very "tired and emotional" :lol:

Or is that a trick question. :p