LakeZ 2015

martinmac

Is there a convoy going down from Scotland and if so wheres the meet point and time, cheers.

Have a chat to NeilP mate. I also have something for you when you arrive if a little late. You can look smart for the weekend.

Like the sound of that Martin ?? Lol

Looking forward to the weekend, hope you have ordered the sunshine as the two times I've taken my car out it has rained :cry:

I'm hoping for sunshine too. The twice I've taken the 300 out in the rain it's had to be recovered on a flat bed!

I'm hoping for sunshine too. The twice I've taken the 300 out in the rain it's had to be recovered on a flat bed!

Weather forecast keeps changing, Lexx - it currently says zero rain in Cark on Saturday at least! :)

But yesterday it predicted showers... :(

Also, will I have anywhere "showy" to park if I'm only coming for the Saturday...?

Dont worry, Cark has its own climate. When the tides out Morecambe Bay is the largest area of sand not clasified as a desert. It means it can be pouring down around us but keeps dry here. I will make sure Al keeps you a good spec to park.

• Like 1

are there any "drives" during the weekend? I'm just jumping right to the last post so apologies if this is a dumb question. I was thinking of heading up to the Lakez as its not too far for me and Sat looks like its going to be a nice day.

Matt

Mentioned this earlier, I have a table for four booked at the Rose & Crown on Friday night, there's only the two of us at the moment so if you would like to join us you're more than welcome.

Cheers

Kev