LakeZ 2015

martinmac

Same here sorry to say i am going to be zedless :(

The insurance company have payed me after 6 months to the car is going in to RT for a full respray and repair on the 22nd and will be there for 2 weeks i have already emailed the pub to cancel the table i booked

Maybe next year i will make it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Not long to go now and the weather is looking ok for next weekend c u all there ☀️

Cant wait. Its now the chaos that I enjoy. So many last minute details to sort. Its all worth it though. :)

Nothing a couple of beers in the pub won't solve. :)
  • Like 1

I've been working on my authority voice ready to direct people to the correct parking areas.

Martin (and myself) request that everyone parks as directed to ensure that as many cars as possible are parked and shown in the area.

Please inform me (or whoever is directing you) if you plan to drive the car again over the weekend.

• Like 1

I would also request people stock up on drinks for the Toyah section and restrict movement as much as possible as the main door makes a racket. She is playing acoustic and when I watched her recently there was a constant racket going on.

• Like 1

I would also request people stock up on drinks for the Toyah section and restrict movement as much as possible as the main door makes a racket. She is playing acoustic and when I watched her recently there was a constant racket going on.

A bottle of wine and a straw should do it! :-)

• Like 2