LakeZ 2015

martinmac

Should be good for this but arriving late on Friday and by late leaving North Norfolk after work ! Going down the camping route so tent up in the dark - be like old times without the cam cream

• 3 weeks later...

Just been talking to one of the managers from the Haven site down the road. She says there are two ways forward with this. Either get a group together and phone them in January asking for a group discount price. In this case stress its adults and not kids.

OR, collect the tokens from the Sun, they do weekends for about £12 with enough tokens.

• 1 month later...

Hi Martin,

Myself plus my Ladyfriend are planning to be there again this year, having had such a good time last year.

Hoping to arrive a little earlier this time, on Saturday morning. If you could save us a camping spot it would be much appreciated. Also interested in attending the races on the Sunday.

Thanks very much for the positive feedback from last year. I will fence off somewhere so you wont have any problems. The races should be great fun this year. Remember, you can take your own refreshments as we will have seats and table right next to the cars. :)

• Like 1

For anyone interested in the races this is a map of the course. If we all drive on together we will all be parked together in the area labelled paddock. Remember, you can take your own refreshments in the car and I will sort some seating out. We then just chill out and enjoy the day. Tickets are £22 per person and £6 for the car. Discounts of £2 per ticket are available on the Cartmel Races website. :)

post-8897-0-92822800-1422023965_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A few people have asked me recently what the acts are for this year. There are links in the first post but I can confirm its Toyah and band on first followed by one of the countries best blues bands, The Stumble. I will update the first post with more information as we go on. :teeth:

• Like 1

A few people have asked me recently what the acts are for this year. There are links in the first post but I can confirm its Toyak and band on first followed by one of the countries best blus bands, The Stumble. I will update the first post with more information as we go on. :teeth:

Toyak and band must be a tribute band LOL and what the hell is a Blus band is it a new type of music

Martin,

I had a real thing for Toyah back in the day, still got many of her CD 's!!!

Never got to see her live so i cant miss this chance.

My other half is working Saturday and isn't a fan of camping!!!

Any chance you can recommend/ reserve a b&b or hotel for the Saturday night and do we need to book hog roast for the evening?

We would probably arrive early pm and try to catch up with your drive out if thats ok.

Dave

Thanks Neil and Graham for the advice,

I thought five months was still a reasonable time in advance

I have pm'd Martin and will see if he has any thoughts, otherwise my other half will have to be on soft drinks so she can drive after the music ends !!!

Dave