Which phones are compatible with the Bluetooth adaptor

M13KYF

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Latest list on the Bury site: http://www.bury.com/cms/fileadmin/downloads/compatibility_lists/EN/Adapter-BT_Compatibility_list_EN.pdf

Here are some recent phones on the list you can actually still buy...

Apple iPhone 4/4S

Blackberry 9300/9360/9700/9780/9800/9860/9900

HTC Desire S/Evo 3D/Incredible S/Sensation

LG Optimus 2X

Nokia C2/C3/C6/E5/E7/X7 (All Symbian-based, not Windows-based Lumia models)

Samsung Galaxy Ace/Galaxy SII

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/X8/X10

Unlikely to have problems with Android/iOS/Blackberry but no Windows Phone 7 devices are listed and owners have reported issues.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Latest list on the Bury site: http://www.bury.com/...ity_list_EN.pdf

Here are some recent phones on the list you can actually still buy...

Apple iPhone 4/4S

Blackberry 9300/9360/9700/9780/9800/9860/9900

HTC Desire S/Evo 3D/Incredible S/Sensation

LG Optimus 2X

Nokia C2/C3/C6/E5/E7/X7 (All Symbian-based, not Windows-based Lumia models)

Samsung Galaxy Ace/Galaxy SII

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/X8/X10

Unlikely to have problems with Android/iOS/Blackberry but no Windows Phone 7 devices are listed and owners have reported issues.

my galaxy ace S2 does not work - model no GT-18160

My Sony Xperia Z2 pairs and when attempting to call, it just says "The number is dialed" and nothing further happens. Unsure whether it's an issue with bluetooth or that my phone is too new for the car? Or am I missing a step here?

aghhh my htc one connects for 5 seconds then drops off ...my zee is a 2006 gt facelift..... any thoughts??

So im being dumb but my htc one is on the bury list ....but deffo dosnt stay connected for more than 5 seconds ....has anyone got further ...can you update the car kit or is it purchasing external after market kit parrot ect

• 10 months later...

Some quick looking around seems to suggest that newer Android versions (probably 4.4 or above, but definitely 5.0 Lollipop) won't work with a 350z. My Motorola Moto G (2nd gen) wull connect but the car won't operate the phone. Again, some searching makes this seem a widespread issue.

Some quick looking around seems to suggest that newer Android versions (probably 4.4 or above, but definitely 5.0 Lollipop) won't work with a 350z. My Motorola Moto G (2nd gen) wull connect but the car won't operate the phone. Again, some searching makes this seem a widespread issue.

I have found this too. My new HTC will connect but disconnects after a couple of seconds where as my old one would work fine. I thought it may have been a problem with the phone but sounds like its the adapter

• 3 months later...

Whats the consensus for HTC 1 phones and connecting to the 350? Does it work and how do you make it work, its getting frustrating now, just need a quick fix really.

Want to play my music through the sound system, shouldn't be that difficult.

Whats the consensus for HTC 1 phones and connecting to the 350? Does it work and how do you make it work, its getting frustrating now, just need a quick fix really.

Want to play my music through the sound system, shouldn't be that difficult.

Most new smartphones will have problems connecting through bluetooth, so the feedback goes. Most will do the 'bose hack' for their music (unless head units are changed) - do a search on here if no one comes on with more advice as it's not something I personally wanted when I had my 350's as I just wound down the window for my music ;)

• Like 1