***Group Buy KAZZ LSD's 350z & 370Z***

After the positive feedback on our GB ideas thread for an LSD we are please to announce the following deal for the very popular KAZZ LSD.

kaaz__29319_zoom_zpsc96f1951.png

We can offer the 1.5 or 2 Way LSD at the superb price of £695 this is a saving of £127.53 from the retail! We need a minimum of 4 orders to get this off the ground. UK Mainland delivery with Fed-Ex is £8.

This is a great addition to a fast road or track spec Z and will transform the way it drives. Please list your name below if you wish to go ahead :)

Confirmed orders:

1) Wasso 1.5

2) wmr1980 1.5

3) planetsurfer 2.0

4) grahamc 1.5

5) evilscorp 1.5

6) SteveD 1.5

7) Kev T 1.5

Edited by Clark Motorsport

Im in....... just, whats the difference between 1.5 and 2 way?

2 way will lock on acceleration and deceleration

1.5 way will locks on acceleration and under certain circumstances will lock to a degree on deceleration

well i think thats right

im wondering if a 2 way is a bit to much for a road car but it would be handy for drifting

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Yeah a 1.5 way will generally be a little of "best of both worlds" situation. 2 way is a little aggressive for day to day road use IMO but a 1.5 offers all the benefits of a 2way under acceleration and some of them on deceleration. Both are great for putting the power down in cornering and both are good for getting some power slides going. Far more predictable too.

I had mine set as 1.5 way for track use mostly and over 450WHP it was awesome :thumbs:

Not a drifter so can't comment on using a 2 way for that but 2 way is aggressive for day to day use (mine was 2 way at one point)

Great bit of kit and great price :):thumbs:

AFAIK final ratio is the same unless specified at time of order - mine was OEM spec.

• Like 3

are the final ratios the same as oem?

i thinks the right term anyway

As Keyser says the FD will remain the same but if anyone is interested in a different one let me know we can offer a few options.

1.5 sounds perfect then

Interested to know more........... about the FD changes that are available ;)