350Z In Kings Lynn

good morning All,

Bough my 2008 350Z a couple of months ago, had a rocky start as the belt went within 1 month of owning it ! Gave it to a Nissan garage to look at, they tried to take me for a fool and wanted to replace stuff that was not broken (est £580.00p) , so I fixed the car myself in their car park with a new belt @ £15.00 and drove off a happy man. Since then she purrs away and I grin from ear to ear.

I have a pic of my 350Z when purchased, as other sites will state, I still don't believe I own this car. Its just awesome, specially when you really don't want to be stuck behind an EU truck doing 55 mph, with a million and one eco cars begrudgingly following it.

post-22932-0-24205400-1413632106_thumb.jpg

The radio multi changer has amusingly swallowed the 'dire straights' disk and is now jammed. So it's radio only for while till I can find some cassetts or buy a new one. Unless anyone knows a good trick to un jam it? It just keeps saying 'loading' but nothing is happening.

For know, I will keep the car the same, though may up date the brake disks when they go.

Regards

Giz

• Like 1

Thanks for the recommendation, next time I need a fix done I will look up cougar store :) . I have book marked them for now. Regards Giz

Just fyi, here's their website: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=bcaa60565806895c2c0f2d2ff1b32aee

..and they are member traders on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/

:thumbs:

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum and as previously mentioned by WackyWill, take it to an independent not a Nissan stealership. My multichanger also swallowed a disc, i fixed it by removing the unit and fished it out and all is well again. :)

Edited by samsniss350z