Picking Up my Zed Saturday

In just a few hours you will be home with your new Zed, a tenner says that you will get out of it with a big grin on your face..... and another tenner says you will find yourself looking outta the window at it several times an hour (still with a big grin on your face)...

Edited by Martinjj
  • Like 1

In just a few hours you will be home with your new Zed, a tenner says that you will get out of it with a big grin on your face..... and another tenner says you will find yourself looking outta the window at it several times an hour (still with a big grin on your face)...

I got mine last Saturday, and am glad there was no tenner bet. I am still looking out the window and grinning at it ;)

OK so i tried to put pics up but the file is over a mb so will have to take a couple of lower quality ones tomorrow :(

Remote link from photobucket or similar

^^ This.

I had nothing but problems with trying to post pictures on here as they where always too big. Joined Photobucket for free & no more problems. ;)

Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/

• Like 1

Nice Zed and it look's like you've got a head start on the mods Sam; clear front bumper side reflectors, LED facelift rear lights, stubby aerial, clear rear foglight and forum sticker. B)

Has it got the Tein springs/coilover's or just the stickers then?

Good buy by the looks of it. :thumbs:

stickers were already on their when i purchased it. And yer does need a bit of a clean :p I took it show a mate and he lives down some ridiculous country lanes

Oh cool. Must have been a member then. Good if you do already have Tein's fitted!