350z from Tokyo Drift for sale!

Rustie

Love the wheels Alex!

Yes extremely rare, but what about the DoLuck aero kit (first in the UK) :)

This car and Chilli's is why I have got the Do-luck kit. Looks absolute lovely Alex :thumbs:

Please get the Do-Luck graphics, will look amazing on Black!

Love the wheels Alex!

This car and Chilli's is why I have got the Do-luck kit. Looks absolute lovely Alex :thumbs:

I have tried to find the graphics online but cannot find anywhere that does them. Might have to get them made up from someone :shrug:

Edited by Humpy

Love the wheels Alex!

I have tried to find the graphics online but cannot find anywhere that does them. Might have to get them made from someone :shrug:

RT-Buiscuit is your man :) Great service and good pricing. Drop him a PM :)

Love the wheels Alex!

I have tried to find the graphics online but cannot find anywhere that does them. Might have to get them made from someone :shrug:

RT-Buiscuit is your man :) Great service and good pricing. Drop him a PM :)

I know he did some stuff but didn't realise he could do the full monty so to speak! Rich where are you ;)

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 2

Seeing this thread gets me thinking........................

I wonder how much I can get for my body? That`s an original one off. There has to be loads of ladies that would like my services. My wife says she will take what ever money I can make :lol:

• Like 1

Seeing this thread gets me thinking........................

I wonder how much I can get for my body? That`s an original one off. There has to be loads of ladies that would like my services. My wife says she will take what ever money I can make :lol:

I call dibs on your knees but the rest of you is only fit for extensive restoration. :lol:

• Like 1

no mention of the APS twin turbo's which all of the film cars had, me think's it might not be completely true...

Funnily enough there was another one a few months back claiming to be the same car, I know they have 5-6 of them made, but I doubt 2 are for sale in the UK at the same time. If it's the genuine car, there should be some documentation to prove it.

11 cars made only 2 had the aps fitted .........so they say

Edited by GIXXERUK

no mention of the APS twin turbo's which all of the film cars had, me think's it might not be completely true...

Funnily enough there was another one a few months back claiming to be the same car, I know they have 5-6 of them made, but I doubt 2 are for sale in the UK at the same time. If it's the genuine car, there should be some documentation to prove it.

11 cars made only 2 had the aps fitted .........so they say

Oh fair enough, still stupid money :lol: