Zed Gone

richmillions

A further distance for work commuting and the zed getting on had me looking at changing the zed.

With the extra miles I didn't want anything that was going to cost more than the zed to run. I didn't want anything older than the zed interior wise, RWD was a preference, didn't need the back seats so I ended up with this

A Megane RS250.

The black wheels on a black car would not be my first choice as it hides a wheel design I like, but it does mean they are easier to keep clean. It has the leather recaros, cup pack, rs monitor, visability pack, keyless start/entry.

A mild remap is on the cards when I get a chance to book it in. It will be interesting to see how it compares to the 350z when I get a trackday in next year.............BUT I do miss the noise from the zed

RS250.jpg

It's probably a little firmer than the zed with the cup pack but without the cup it was almost softer than the zed, I didn't want the 19" wheels as I felt the ride was less crashy on the 18" wheels.

So far I have to say the zed feels more special or more of an occasion even just going to work.

2014-08-29%2010.01.40.jpg

2014-08-29%2010.02.27.jpg

2014-08-29%2010.02.49.jpg

• Like 1

Really nice car, really nice seats, the centre console would make me want to stab myself straight in the face.

Suppose you don't buy a car like that for the interior and the zed isn't much better on the eyes than that.

Hope you enjoy it mate :thumbs:

• Like 1