Advice On track day in my zed

Jmanji

Here's a glimpse, excuse the position of the camera and the smiley air fresher

That's not a smiley air freshener, ...that's an in-car G-meter. B):lol:

Look's like fun and the way you where driving for the most part I wouldn't have worried so much. You seem to be driving quite sympathetically so brake temperatures, oil temperatures etc should be very reasonable.

Glad you had fun and the Zed sounded great. :thumbs:

Silly question perhaps, but do you have mobility issues with your left arm by any chance?

Sound came out very well, that sounds really nice :)

Lol maybe chose the wrong laps?

Are you referring to the lack if gear changes?

No, your holding of the wheel, or lack of it. I just figured that maybe you were driving like that because you had an issue with your left arm.

Tbh, you'd be much better off spending any money on brakes and oil coolers and everything else you were going to buy on some tuition, as you'll get far more out of the car that way :)

• Like 1

Silly question perhaps, but do you have mobility issues with your left arm by any chance?

Sound came out very well, that sounds really nice :)

I think the penny just dropped , I have three broken ribs on my left side which although are healing well have possibly caused me to let the left arm relax as I do feel the pain still.

So there is a rational excuse !!!

Don't laugh but it happened on a go-cart track in Spain, last lap of 10 and someone who had spun off decided to try to get back on track as I was entering a corner, ended up getting T-boned in the side.

Almost ruined my 5 week holiday, no paddle tennis, no swimming, no Airsoft, and ovcourse no sneezing.

Ah, that makes perfect sense! I wondered if it was something like that, as the way you were moving your hands around didn't look like someone who didn't know what they were doing (IYSWIM!), so I wondered if there was a physical thing instead.